Skate Park//Brandon.

For lukeybabe68

Walking out of Mackie D's with a Strawberry Lemonade and your friend who had a flat white.
You spent hours together everyday, just talking about situations that you make up in your head and imagine being in them, for example moving in with the PrettyMuch boys and how amazing that would be, or you talk about he future. You both understood each other so much. Anyway you'd both lost the sense of direction as you were too busy talking walking down by the canal when you hear the sound of wheels rolling on the floor. You looked over and saw the Green Hill Skate Park. Jesus you must have took a wrong turning like ages ago because this was in the opposite direction that you were meant to be walking in.
"How did we get here?" your friend asked.
"I have no clue" Merinda replied.
You both giggles and decided to carry on and take a detour through the Hill National Park and make your way home that way.
"The only aerial I know anything about is a non handed cartwheel" your friend says.
You both laugh loudly.

—Brandon's POV—
Her short black hair with red streaks blew in the wind, revealing her bright brown eyes that glistened and her laugh was adorable.
"Woooahhhhh" I shouted as I fell down the ramp.
The girls looked over and I just shook it off.
They both chuckled.
I took the opportunity to impress them as they were looking. I attempted an aerial something I've been able to do for years. I got to mid air and looked at the girl with black hair and must have lost my train of thought as I completely forgot how to do one and collapsed on the floor. The girls rushed over to me.
"Are you okay?" The girl asked.
"Yeh I'm totally fine" I say attempting to get up but falling back down. I couldn't walk in my ankle.
"Yeh you look fine" she laughed.
"I'm Merinda this is (y/bff/n) I'm a trainee nurse, so let me have a look at your ankle"
I nodded.
She began to prod my ankle gently.
"Tell me where it hurts"
She pressed her fingers all around.
"There!" I winced.
"There!"
"There again"
"Im going to push your foot, press our foot against my hand"
"Ow!" I said.
"It's just a minor sprain. I have a bandage in my bag, I'll wrap it up and you just need to rest it for a couple days and keep it elevated to let the swelling go down"
She brought out the bandage and wrapped it up.
"Thanks" I said. Standing up whilst hobbling to the bench.
"Can I get your number, you know in case my foot gets worse" I ask.
"I'm sure it won't but yeh course."
She gave me it and I couldn't help but smile.

I hope this is okay for you.