Without you-Brandon

For: ItsGraceAnn

Gracie sat at home watching After on Netflix, laying on the couch alone. Her boyfriend Brandon is off on your with his band Prettymuch.
She loves Brandon loads and appreciates that he is in a band and will be away from her for months on end but that's doesn't mean she doesn't miss him like crazy every second he's gone.
She types a message on her phone saying: I'm missing you like mad😭💔 thinking she's sent it too Brandon.
She locks her phone and puts it to her side.
Next thing she knows her phones blowing up, she looks and realises she's sent it into the GC with all of the lads, so she was getting messages like:
Nick: Aww didn't know you loved us that much😘
Edwin: Miss you too sugar😕
Austin: I think she meant that for Brandon🤔
Zion has messaged her in pm saying: why don't you come out here? Come see him? Surprise him?
Gracie thought over it for a second how good would it be to go and see him. She's not got work or anything so might as well.
She messaged Zion back
You know what. Yes I will. Will you help me?
Zions replys with ofc x
Gracie immediately books the flights and sorts the details with Zion.

Brandon's POV
-I miss you too babyg, I'm dying to hear your voice again.
I message her.
She doesn't reply.
I hear her voice coming from the room next door.
No it can't be, I think to myself. I listen closer and decide to check it out. I walk in and there's just Zion and Edwin sat there.
"Oh I thought I heard Gracie" I say.
"Yeh yeh you did ermm she's in the bathroom" Edwin replies.
You hear her voice again.
"Really" I get excited. I run to open the door.
When I look around there no one there but I  saw a phone- walked up to it and realised it was Zions and it was playing a voice recording of Gracie.
"Really guys, that's low" I say sticking out my bottom lip.
"It was a prank man, it's meant to be funny" Edwin says.
I just walk out of the room.

*Time Skip*

Gracies POV

I'd arrived in Ohio and was in a hotel.
Zion has messaged me and said he'd done the prank on Brandon and he was really upset.
All I wanted to do was message him and apologise as it was all part of the plan but I couldn't.
They had a concert tonight at 6 and it was after that I was going to surprise him.
So I spent all day getting ready and it was finally 6pm so there was a car outside to take me to their hotel.
When I got there I sat patiently in Brandon's room waiting for them to return.
I hear them come bouncing in.
Zion messages to say something.
"How was the concert?" I said out loud.

Brandon's POV

"How was the concert?" I hear coming from my room.
I recognised the voice.
"How was the concert?"I hear again.
"Really guys, I ain't gonna fall for that one again!" I said looking at Zion and Edwin.
"What you on about?" Edwin asks.
"You playing a recording of Gracie so I'll think she here" I roll my eyes.
"I've got my phone and Edwins got his! So it isn't us" Zion defends himself and Edwin pulling out their phone.
"Hey baby" I hear the voice say. It can't be. I don't believe it.
I look towards my bedroom door and see a crack in the door. There's a silhouette of a girl.
I widen my eyes as I walk up to the door and push it open.
I see Gracie sat on the bed looking at me.
I freeze.
I can't move.
I'm in total shock.
She runs up to me and jumps into my arms.
I'm so happy.
"I've missed you like crazy!" I say.
"I'm sorry I didn't reply, it's just that boys played a prank on me yesterday, and thought it was them again!" I say looking at her with tears in my eyes.
"I know baby, it was all part of the plan" Gracie winked at me.
"You were in on it?" I asks dropping her.
"Yes baby!" She looks up at me.
"I hate you!" I say pulling her into a hug.
"I love you too boo" she replies and puts her head in my neck.

I hope you like this, also I'm sorry if it's bad,not written one in a while.