First time. •AP&ZK•

Requested by SarahxxBlackwell
Sarah and her friend had just recently moved to LA. They'd been dreaming about moving for years and starting their own YouTube channel.
They moved here and started it up and now had 10k subscribers and it was going good. They'd recently just finished a video in which they mashed up all of the band PrettyMuch's songs and choreographed their own dance for it.
A ticket company saw it and got in contact with them and gave them a pair of tickets to go and see and meet PrettyMuch. They were super psyched.
Tonight was the night.
Sarah and her friend (Melissa)
Melissa wore popper pants and bandeau top.

Sarah and her friend (Melissa)Melissa wore popper pants and bandeau top

Then Sarah wore black jean shorts and black jean jacket.

They both did their makeup and got ready. So excited they were finally meeting the boys who gave them the confidence to be themselves.
The concert started at 6pm they arrived at the venue at 4pm.
Meet and Greet was after the show.
They entered the venue and watched the boys slaying on stage. Screaming the lyrics. Drinking a little bit of vodka..not enough to be out of their head.
After the show there was only a few people in m&g so Beanz got to spend a little be longer with the boys. Sarah and Melissa were last.
They walked up to the boys one by one hugging each and everyone.
"Hey girls what are your names?" They asked
"I'm Melissa and this is my friend Sarah!" Melissa introduced them both.
"Did you enjoy the concert?" Zion asked.
"No I hated it!" Sarah replied.
"Oh!" Brandon said.
"She's joking. We didn't enjoy it tho we freaking loved it!" Melissa interjected.
They boys sighed with relief then laughed.
-Zion's POV-
Whilst the other boys were talking to the girls I whispered to Austin.
"These girls are so pretty. I want to get to know them, especially the one with brown hair and glasses, her eyes are so nice and I love her hairstyle."
"I agree I like the one with blonde hair and green eyes. Her hair is like mine I love it. Also she's so beautiful. He laugh is cute." Austin said in reply.
-Girls POV-
"So where are yous staying?" Austin asked.
"We were just gonna travel home." Melissa and Sarah replied.
"It's 12pm. It's really late. How about you guys come to our hotel room and you can stop there for the night?" Austin asks
"No there's no need!" Sarah said.
"Yeah totally we can go home it's fine. We gone home later before!" Melissa added.
"No we insist!" Brandon sternly said.
"Okay..." We said hesitantly
So we traveled with the guys to the hotel and they sorted out that's we would sleep in their bed and they would sleep on the floor.
When we got there though we were all full of energy except Brandon,Edwin and Nick so they all went to bed in a connected room.
Us two and Zion and Austin's stayed up talking.
"What do you guys like to do in your spare time?"
"Well I'm a dancer and Sarahs a photographer. Also we have a YouTube channel!" Melissa said before being interrupted by Zion.
"I knew I recognised you. Your channel is called Into You. I saw your dance to our songs! It's was so sick. All the boys loved it."
"Oh yeh I remember you showing us the other day. We were going to get in contact with yous about it actually." Austin said. He continued.
"We wanted to know if for our next tour you would like to come aboard as backup dancers for out next tour?"
Me and Melissa froze then looked at each other and saw the excitement In both of our eyes.
"Oh my life like legit?" Melissa said. "That would so help with my dancing career!"
"It would be a dream!" Sarah added.
"So that's sorted then!" Zion beamed from ear to ear.
"Oh we forgot to ask do you girls have a favourite member?"
We both blushed.
"Honestly yeah we do. We ain't just saying this coz yous two are here right now. But I like Zion and Melissa likes Austin but we love all the boys!" Sarah said.
Austin winked at Melissa and and Zion smiled at Austin.
That was the start of a beautiful relationships. Two best friends becoming a couple with the boys that are the love of their lives. Both best friends falling in love with best friends.
It's was a dream come true.
Never give up hope and your dreams will come true.