Im a daddy?-Zion

For neriya1216

I got some news today, idk if it was good or bad. I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I decided I was going to surprise Zion with it tonight.

I arrived home after work only to find a note on the side,
It read:
I'm sorry, I don't think is going to work. We're better off as friends. Ive taken my stuff.
I was so taken aback we were happy yesterday.
I fell to the floor in a heap and burst into tears. It felt like he had ripped my heart out and stamped on it then got a knife and cut it into pieces.
I sat up and rested my hands on my stomach.
I won't leave you I said.
That was the day I decided I was better off alone, not because I didn't want a boy,
Just I didn't want anyone other than Zion even after this.

*time skip-4 years*

It was my son Hero's birthday. Hero was at my best friend Aleshia's house, while I went out and got party things for Hero.

Zions POV

I was out in town I popped into the card shop because I knew they sold amazing smelling candles and Brandon wanted some. Whilst looking I smelt a smell I had smelt before. It was the perfume she wore when I was with her, I turned around and I saw her. It's been 4 years, she still looks amazing. I saw her picking up a card with 4 on and banners with happy birthday. Her phone rang, she passed me.
How's my son? she said.
Her son? He's 4? Is he mine? Questions started racing through my head.
Next thing she rang someone else.
Hello she said.
I bet it's her new guy.
Her: yeh deliver it to my house.
She said her address. She hadn't moved.
I raced home. Forgetting the candles for Brandon.

Your POV

I got home and the door went. It was the cake.
They placed it on the table and off they went.
Mummy! I heard as Hero ran to me.
Hey baby boy-I grinned squeezing him.
Aleshias gonna take you upstairs and there's some clothes on the bed, get changed and then... we having a party for our birthday.
He screamed in pure joy. I almost cried.
*time skip 1hr into party*
Present time- i said
He ran to the table.
The doorbell went.
Aleshia can you get that please? I asked.
She obliged.
I looked up. Stunned I froze. It was Zion.
I felt paralysed. I wasn't even breathing.
"Mummy??" Hero tugged at my top.
"Can I open this?" He said
"Course sweetie" I replied.
"Mummy?" Zion asked.
"We need to talk!" I said.
Nodding to Aleshia to watch Hero
I took Zion into my room.
He sat on the bed.
I didn't know if I was angry or happy.
"So..." I started.
"Don't!" He began.
"I need to start by saying I'm sorry. Sorry I walked out on you, and didn't have the guts to say it to your face. You want the honest truth. I walked out because I was in love with you, I felt like I wasn't enough for you, I left so you could find better. It broke my heart to leave but I felt it was best for you. So for that I apologise. Second he's four so the dad..I mean is he.. am I?"
"Yes you're the dad! I planned to tell you the night you left I was 11 weeks" I butted in.
"Really? I have a kid! I'm a father!" He grinned like a big kid.
"So have you mov...have you been with... do you have a.... eurgh! What I'm trying to say is are you still...?"
Before he could finish his sentence I kissed him. He kissed back straight away. I put my arms behind his neck and he rested his arms on my waist.
"You know you don't have to keep them there! I've missed this. I've missed you. I haven't been with anyone since you because no one compares if I'm honest"
He smiles.
"I haven't been with anyone since you either, I love you and still love you and no girl could ever come close to you" he pecked my forehead then my left cheek, right cheek, chin, nose then my lips.
"I love you too, can we start again please?" I begged.
"As long as you can forgive me" he said as I passionately kissed him. He moved his hands to my ass and squeezed.
Damn I'd missed his touch. I so badly wanted to rip his clothes off.
"I forgive you, as much as I want you right now we have to go introduce you to your son!"
That we did. Hero embraced him straight away. I'd always told him stories of Zion hoping one day they'd finally meet.
It was like he never went away.