<Do it>Austin

For lukeybabe68

Dear diary,

I have never felt more alive. I never knew something could make you feel so good about yourself. You felt different but in a good way and others could tell.
Zion asked me "Merinda, you look different, you look radiant, have it changed your hair?"
I told him I'd recently got purple streaks in my black hair but that was like 2 weeks ago so he decided it couldn't be that.
However there is a reason maybe for this glow.
It was because last night, I took the next step with my boyfriend of 5 months Austin. You could remember every detail.
~Flashback~
It was date night and you'd decided to chill at home and watch movies while the boys were with Matt Steffinina at the dance studio.
I had put on The Kissing Booth. One of my favourite movies.
We were both just cuddled on the couch, under the blankets. I felt safe in his embrace.
A kissing scene came on and I  looked up to Austin and he looked engrossed. I felt this weird impulse come over my body and moved my hand from his waist to his thigh and squeezed it.
Austin didn't even blink.
I trailed your hand up his thigh and saw his eyes widen then blink a few times. He moved his head down to look at me and before he could even muster the first letter you kissed him.
I don't know what was going on.
We had never gone past making out before but its like a new person had inhabited my body and was in control. I wanted to show him how much I love him.
He was hesitant at first but as he felt me speed up, he soon got into it. I turned over so you were on your hands and knees and crawled closer so he had to lay down. I connected my lips to him again.
His hands found their way to my waist. My hands moved to his and moved them up to my boobs and he pulled away.
"Really?" He asked.
"Really!" I replied as he reconnected his lips to mine.
I moved my hand down his torso and as I did so I moved my lips to his neck.
My hands roamed until I reached his trousers in which I undid them and pulled them down and massages him through his boxers. I felt him grow underneath my hand.
"I don't want to rush you." He said knowing the situation was getting harder (get it😉😂, I'll stop)
"Baby, I initiated this, I want this, I love you, I need you"
With that he rolled over so he was on top and took his kiss to your neck sucking and biting.
In between kisses, he massages my boobs in turn.
His hands roamed for a bit before stopping at my hem line of my skirts and moving to my knicker line and ripping them both down.
His hand moved to your clit. "Baby, you're so wet" he said.
"All for you baby" I replied.
That made him feel in control and like a man so he entered his index finger into me. Slowly first i grabbed the sofa material and squeezed. It felt good he entered his second finger and sped up.
"Babyyy" you moaned.
He pulled out his fingers, licked them, kissed me and pulled his boxers down before getting himself ready at my entrance.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked concerned.
You nodded and smiled. I slowly pushed himself in.
I winced adjusting to his size.
It hurt but felt good.
He pulled out and back in slow again. I had got used to it now. So he sped up slightly.
You moaned quiet.
"Is this okay?" He asked.
"No!"  I said.
"Does it hurt too much, are you not ready, do you want to stop?" He began pulling out.
"No baby, I want more, go faster" I  said quickly.
He gave me the sure look🤨
I simply pulled his lips to me and kissed him.
He knew that meant yes and with that he sped up. You grabbed his back, digging in your nails, which turned him on like mad, he kept going until you both came.
"That was amazing baby" I said after as he lasid down beside you.
"Thank you for letting me be your first time" he said.
I moved my head to his, kissed him.
"Thank you for waiting and making sure I was okay!" I said as I placed my head on his chest.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I replied.
~Back to diary~
Austin makes me feel like the only girl in the world.
Yesterday was the best day of my life.
I love all the boys and am thankful I got to meet them and the opportunity to live with them and I will never understand why Austin chose me to be with over all the girls he sees but Im eternally grateful I got the chance with my dream boy.

Diary entry written on:
17h September 2018
Signed.
Merinda

A/N:Thanks for the request, I hope you like this one.