43.

TMZ confirms the final answers from the court.

The judge final confirmed the answer that we all been waiting for. Alex Lindenmann has full custody of her four year old daughter Ayla. Gerald give has the right to see her on the weekends and also holidays and birthdays but both parents needs to agree and co parent for their child. Alex and Jace weren't in town to celebrate for this but it wasn't the best for the rapper. If Alex is out of town with Ayla she needs to give a heads up to G-Eazy and if he's out of town with Ayla his manager Matt Bauerschmidt needs to be there. Basically nothing has changed but the visiting rule has been in forced. There was no report on child support but g-eazy agreed to helped out Alex just with Ayla's needs.

The rapper and G-Eazy left to New York to meet his girlfriend Yasmin Wijnaldum in New York. Seems to me the win wasn't for him and why he left court so angry. It did hurt him a lot but tmz reporters got a photo being handys handys with his girlfriend. Maybe it would be time to settle down or continue with his life.

His lawyer told us that he's busy with the music, touring and partying so it wouldn't be good to settle down now if he wants to continue that. At least he has some part of being in Ayla's life. That's if he wants to. But the rapper said 'I know I'm a well known rapper by millions and millions but the one thing i know is that I won't be like my own father abandoning a child behind. I will try my best to be around my daughter if that means if I should clear my schedule. And this time she'll be part of my life and make up everything I missed. And I will be part of her life for good.' Aww what cute but he is the caring person especially when it comes to his daughter Ayla.

As so we moved on Alex is in her final month of her pregnancy but still haven't confirmed what will she be having with her boyfriend Jace. Mostly of her fans predict that they be having a boy some of her fans it'll be a girl.

Well guessing there's good things happening to Alex and Jace. Maybe a wedding bells we'll be coming soon. Well that's it basically. This is a best time for them.

Instagram//// G-EazyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara