24.

Gerald version
I was in New York with Halsey and the whole crew. Celebrating something that day I don't know what was it but I seen Alex's post. I was happy she was back to the media but confused about her post. I know Maggie, Alex's older sister is blaming me for what I've done to her. I do feel guilty. I should never done that to her. I still love her but I think she forgot about me for good. For her own good if you say so. She had a baby during her media lockdown but... wait does that say "Gillum" like as in my child. I know for a fact it's not mine kid. She is only doing it for revenge to get me back. Or she's actually saying the truth. No! No! Please don't let it be. I sat down because I didn't know if it.... Halsey seen me. "Baby are you okay?" She sat down next to me. I turn off my phone so wouldn't know what or why I was feeling this way.
"Yeah I'm fine doll." She pecked her lips to mine. She smiled at me, got up and went to get a drink to continue having fun with friends. I went to the other room. Matt and Grady followed me. "What's wrong G?" Matt asked as he closed the door.
"This!" I turn on my phone and showed him the photo "this can't be happening!? How can this child be mine?! The last time I was with Alex was before her lockdown." He stayed quiet. "Matt?" Then Grady seen it "Yo man congratulations. I should go tell the whole crew."
"NO!" I yelled as he was turning the knob. "Don't you fucking dare to walk out of this room to say anything a word about this!"
"Okay, geez." He got a chair to sit down.
"Matt? Please tell me it's a joke, she's only doing it for revenge?!"
"Gerald, I think it's time to tell you the whole truth." He grabs a chair "you want to know how all of this is truth and that child is yours."
"Yes. I want an explanation." I sit down.
"Grady lock the door so no one can come in while I explain to Gerald." Grady locks the door. "G, I known you before and I know you've been going to Oakland to see Alex in the past, you made it so obvious. After she announced she was talking a break, I reached out to her because I wanted to know why. Alex to me she is an important person to my life and also Jessicas especially now. She told me she couldn't handle that her love for you was useless. You lied to her about the relationship with you and Halsey. Maggie was furious already even when I got into contact with them. Why couldn't you tell her the truth instead of having sex with her that same night?"
"I don't know why. Matt I was... it's stupid honestly now that I think about it."
"Whatever it is, your dumb. You should never played her that way. What did she ever do to you?"
"How did she found out about her pregnancy?"
"You answer the question and then I'll tell you."
"Nothing. She never did anything wrong to me. Just had love for me. Now you answer me."
"I'm getting there. I am still in contact with them now not lately because i didn't want to make it obvious like you did. I told Alex I would help her in anything but she kept denying it but I told her I got no worries to do it. It was kinda a complicated situation. We were in LA at the time. You were with Halsey like always, YBN Nahmir and Yo Gotti for the Jimmy Kimmel show. I had the chance to call her. It was strange of her at first but then it was her sister. She didn't want to tell me where they were because they thought I was going to say it to you but no I didn't. I kept my promise. I hear Alex in the background 'oh god just fucking tell him! He already knows what's going on, might as well he knows about this one.' I was confused. I went to the address that Maggie send me and it appeared at a clinic. Maggie and Alex were waiting for us at the doctor office. I call Jess to tell her to meet me at the clinic, she was confused at first but after a second she knew what I was talking about. Everyone was congratulating me but after then seen Jessica they stop. I was meaning the nurses and doctors you idiot. Alex wasn't upset or happy at that moment. You can image how Maggie was feeling. The doctor informed us. He said Alex was three months pregnant."
"Okay but how did she found out and how is this child mine?"
"A i took your favorite comb, the one you always take to tour to get analyzed because I thought it wasn't true and come on she's living with her sister. Maggie isn't dumb like most people. The test took two weeks so I had to fly back with Jessica."
"Wait, why are you mentioning Jessica if she has nothing to do in this situation?"
"Cause I explain it to her and she also wanted to help out. I couldn't stop her from doing it." He pulls out a paper from one of the folders. "I have two documents, one from the third month pregnancy and the one from now a day after she gave birth to baby Ayla just to make sure." I read the paper. Oh shit so this is my child. "After when she found out i told the guys but i asked Alex first. She said it was okay but under one condition. And yes she had the power to do so."
"What was the one condition?"
"Not to say a word to you bout anything. Of what was going on. She wanted her pregnancy to be stress free from you especially since the shit you caused and from the while media. I agreed to it. Now you know why the guys give you a dirty stare when you and Halsey go out to party. And the media was assuming shit so she continued being on lockdown mode on the rest of her pregnancy. I wasn't involved as much because a i had to manage your ass and b because I didn't want you to know yet until she confirmed all the rumors. But the guys were involved and they kept informing me about it. Then Maggie called me, notifying me that Alex was going through labor. She was scared and alone. She didn't had a man during her pregnancy just her sister. Yeah she was thankful of us for helping her keep this secret from you and Halsey. And that was fucked up what halsey did to her as well. Y'all should be ashamed of what you did. I was there when she gave birth. They only expect four people that were related to her. Your daughter was born September 16 at 8:45am weighted 6 pounds and 4 1/2 ounces. She was a premature baby. Everyone thought she wouldn't make it. But she did make it. She has the Gillum blood inside of her but a personality of a Lindemann. I had to fly out here for you. Jessica stay with Maggie and Alex to help out with your daughter that's supposedly was going to be you doing your job but nope you decide to run away. Then she waited till Ayla turned a month old so Alex could announce it. Then she texted me now to tell you hours after she posted her announcement of your daughter. See what she had to go through. Without you. That has prove to me, to her sister, to the guys, everyone, especially you that kept fucking saying it her she couldn't do it. Well look. She's a single mother now, she put her life in pause for her daughter. And will continue pushing and giving a good life to Ayla while her father party's and doesn't even dared to know anything about the mother or his daughter after ten fucking months almost a year. All of her actual closets friends are by her side. You and Halsey were never her friends. You guys just played her dirty."
"Okay Matt I get it. What should I do?"
"Give her some time to progress everything. And if Halsey knows before I tell her the whole shit and chaos that you caused well it's not going to be my problem. And I'll call her if you allow to see your daughter." He stopped for a moment. "I send you something on your phone." He send me a photos of my daughter and Alex at the hospital. Then another one of just my daughter Ayla. She looks just like me. Matt is right. She has the Gillum blood but she will grow up with the Lindemann personality like Alex. Grady unlocks the door. Halsey was there. She gives space so Matt and Grady. She walks in. "Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah."
"Sure?"
"Do you love me?"
"Of course you dork. Why is there a reason why I shouldn't?" I stare at her. "Is there something that you're hiding?"
"I think you should know something of me that you or I didn't know. And you should go listen to Matt about it. Cause I don't get all of this."
"Okay." She kisses me. She walks away to find for Matt. I check my phone to see my daughter again. I couldn't believe this. I'm a dad. And now imma prove to my daughter Ayla and my actual love Alex. I pray they both can forgive me.