49.

Alex version
The honeymoon was the best. We stayed in a nice villa in Mexico somewhere private. But it was only for a week. Back in LA to the drama. I left the girls with Maggie since she wasn't leaving for another month. I knew I should of told Jace to take the longer way to the house installed of the short way of the house.

We were in the gas station refilling the car. The girls were asleep after a long drive. Maggie moves out of my house when I was pregnant with Anastasia and Jace moved in. I told her not to leave but she didn't want to invade my privacy. So she decided to get a house in Hollywood. So it's a long drive to my house and her house. Jace was coming out of the liquor store with water and some snacks. "Traffic is horrible out here."
"Yup. It felt nice just us being out there in Mexico with no distractions or attention just the both of us."
"Yes, I just had my darling with me but our girls were waiting for us." He kisses me. "I think we should take the long way home. To cut off the traffic. The short way has more traffic."
"Why don't we go the short way. Maybe since it's in the evening there's less traffic at this moment." God I wish I could take that back. "I just feel so tired and I want to be in bed sleeping with you and our girls."
"Okay my darling." The car was filled up with gas and left. It seemed weird how it was so quiet. But we heard car and the car engines going loud. "I think these street racers are here."
"I hope the girls don't wake up with this noise." We heard the loud tires burning coming to our direction.

After that I didn't remember what had happened. I wake up with a loud beep in my ear and a mixture with Anastasia's and Ayla's cries. Glass was everywhere, the car was diminished. The air bags exploded. Blood was coming out of my head. My left arm I couldn't move much. The door was jammed with the light stand. I turned around to the girls. Ayla has some small cuts on her arms and face. "Mommy!" She cried
"It's okay Ayla." I tired to calm her down. Anastasia was okay since I seen her in the mirror we installed. I turned around to see Jace. He wasn't in the car. I carefully get out of the car from the drivers side "you stay in here. Imma get help." I told Ayla. I carefully get out of the car but fell to the ground.

Jace was in the ground on the front of the car. "Ma'am are you okay?" A guy called me "shit, you stay right there! I'm calling for help." He got his phone and was talking in panic. I get up but my legs was bruised up. My left ankle was broken. I crawled to Jace. "Jace" He wasn't moving "baby, jace wake up." His face was covered in blood. "Jace, wake up, the girls are scared, come on baby please wake up." I was tearing up "please don't go." He opened his eyes I get up and I put him in my lap "hey hey there, just stay with me, the help is coming okay, we're going to be fine."
"Alex...Alex..." he tried to talk
"Shh baby, don't talk okay, just calm down okay, we're going to be okay. I'm so sorry." I grabbed his hand "just hang there with me." Tears were  going down on my face. He wipes them off "don't move that much okay, stay with me."
"I love you Alex. Take care of my girls, take care of yourself. I'll be there to take care of you because I'm your angel." He holding my hand as his hand was covered in blood "promise... promise me that Alex."
"Jace you're going to be okay. You just have to stay with me." Tears we're coming out of his face but we were holding hands. "Jace please don't go."

Gerald version
I was in my studio with my friends. We were chilling listening to the album that I was working on. Matt comes down. "G, where's Ayla?"
"She's with Alex."
"Alex isn't answering her phone."
"No shit, she's still in her honeymoon with her husband in Mexico. I guess she's with Maggie. Since I'm not allowed to have Ayla at the moment."
"I went with Maggie and she isn't with her." Okay I began to worry "dude where is she?"
"I don't fucking know?! Stop asking me these questions!"
Dakari came down to the studio "yo check your phones. This will answer your guys question."

The newlyweds couple Alex and Jace Russo we're in a car accident near Alex's resident home. The Russo's were just coming back from their honeymoon in Mexico. A 2018 Dodge Charger crashes to the car where Alex, Jace, Anastasia Russo and Ayla Gillum we're present. The impact of the crash was badly that cause Jace to fly out from the car. Alex was out in the street holding Jace to be awake but unfortunately the actor Jason "Jace" Xavier Russo has past away. Luckily for Alex Russo, Anastasia Russo and Ayla Gillum survived and now staying at the UCLA medical hospital for emergency care.

I was quiet and speechless. Everyone there were so quiet. I get a call from the hospital that my daughter was staying:
"Hello?"

"Hello is this Gerald Gillum?" The nursed asked me. I tried to hold my tears to prepare for the worse. I know yes I've been the worse father to Ayla but I still love her.

"Speaking."

"Mr Gillum we have your daughter Ayla Marie Gillum Lindenmann in the UCLA medical hospital since she was in a car accident, there was no major injuries but some small cuts on her. Can you come to pick up and release your daughter?"

"Yes, yes I'm on my way." I hanged up the phone. I get my keys to the car. I didn't say anything to anyone but knowing Matt he'll follow me. Yasmin was coming to my house.

I was opening the garage door. I see Yasmin standing out here car "I don't have time."
"What's happening?"
"My daughter is in the hospital. She was in a car accident."
"You want me to go with you?" She sees Matt "I'm going with you."
"Stay here. I don't want any problems with Alex or her sister."
"Please Gerald let me go with you."
"Okay fine." She goes to the back seat. Matt didn't say much but he was looking at me. We left my house.