38.

Alex version
Okay me and Jace announce that we were officially together. It was a bit of pressure but we were done with everyone dealing with it. We're very private with our life. Jace moved in my house not that long ago. He has been a big help with me while I'm working and with Ayla. Speaking of Ayla she loves Jace. I had to explain to her we are dating but it doesn't mean that he'll replace her father. Not at all but he is going to be part of our lives. She understood how she would be having two dads. It's just to many things happening and we just want everything to go back to normal.

One night Jace and myself were going to eat dinner with the producers. Matt was coming along so that means Gerald was going to take care of Ayla. Don't worry my sister Maggie will be here. Yes they both hate each other but I still don't trust him with Ayla by himself. I heard the doorbell. Jace was with Ayla in the playroom downstairs. I went out of the room and went downstairs. I opened the front door "you're late." Gerald was in the door. He's never here on time when I tell him to be with Ayla "I should've been gone from here fifteen minutes ago."
"At least I showed up." He walks in. Seriously if we had a chance to be together no correction if Gerald have never fucked up it would've been different four years ago. "Where's Ayla?"
"I'm the play room. I'll call her." I closed the door. He walks to the living room "Ayla! Your dad is here." I was looking at myself in the mirror fixing my hair. Then I remember what he said "Oh, you begged to me and Ayla on her birthday to be part of her life because that's what a father is." I had to stop yelling since Ayla came.
"Daddy!" She yelled and and jumped into his arms. She smiled "I'm so happy you and auntie Maggie is staying here while mommy and Jace are in a dinner." He looks at me
"Your sister is staying here? You know I can't stand your sister."
"So? Do you think I still trust you with her? No she's is staying and end of discussion."
Jace came to calm me down "Hey Alex calm down. Let's go. Ayla take care. We'll be back before your bedtime."
"Yeah you're right. Ayla if you need anything auntie Maggie is in the kitchen cooking. I love you Ayla." I gave her a hug. Jace said goodbye to Ayla and we leave to the restaurant.

Gerald version
I've seen how Alex has moved on with a man. But seriously you had to put my daughter into this, letting her live with him. "Daddy I can't wait to have some fun! We can watch movies, draw, do cookies!" Ayla said in excitement.
"Yes anything for you." We went to her play room. She wanted me to play tea house party. Honestly it was kinda ridiculous but I'm doing it for her. I wanted to ask about Jace "so Ayla, how is this guy treat your mom? Does he treat you right? Does he take care of you?"
"Daddy he's a good man for mommy. He does take care of me when mommy is working. He's very nice to me and mommy. When he moved here he has been a good time." You got to be kidding me "are you and Jace going to be friends?"
"Yes why shouldn't not be? If he does treat you right then yes."
"Daddy can you get me a cup of water?"
"Yes." I get up "I'll be back. You wanna order pizza?"
"Oh yes! But is mommy going to get mad? Auntie Maggie is cooking."
"Don't worry about it." I smiled to her and left the play room.

I forgot that Margot was in the kitchen. "Ugh I forgot you were here."
"Don't think I'm happy for this neither Gillum. And why are you asking my niece about the relationship of my sister with the actual man of her life? Wait are you jealous?" She laughs "okay that pathetic of you. You are the lowest of the lowest. What did she see in you?"
"You know you're judging and comments are just showing the real colors of your immaturity. I want to know if he's safe around my daughter."
"Jace Russo is a gentleman who will never hurt Ayla. What the hell is your problem Gillum?! Are you pissed off that a man like him is with my sister and you fucked up everything?!"
"No what the fuck is your problem?! If you don't want to stay then leave?!"
"Well I can't leave because me or my sister trust you with Ayla. So suck it."
"Ayla is not your daughter! She is your niece! And don't worry this won't take long to even stand your face!" I get a water bottle for Ayla. I left the kitchen.

Ayla was playing tea party with her stuffed animals. I walked in "I brought you water."
"Thank you daddy." I opened the bottle for her "are we ordering pizza tonight? I wanna watch this movie with you before my bedtime." She takes out the movie 'Monsters Inc' from the wall covers. She was smiling.
"Baby, I think that won't happen tonight. Auntie Maggie is mad and she doesn't want any noise tonight." She was upset "but why don't we stay here and play, doesn't that sound as a good idea?"
"I just wanna have this movie night with you. You are never around. Uncle Matt and mommy says you're busy with a girl. You are barely here with me." She gets upset.
"Well Ayla, that girl is my girlfriend. Her name is Yasmin. I've been spending some time with her. I've been talking about you and she really wants to meet you. She's very nice. The one thing is that I have to talk to your mom without her yelling at me."
"Daddy I just want you here with me." She hugs me. Maybe she doesn't care that much of my new relationship. Shit I gotta make it up to her.

Alex version
Here's what happened. Jace, Matt and myself are at dinner with the producers. All of a sudden I feel sick well nauseous. The scent of the wine makes me wanna throw up. I whispered to Jace's hear "can we go? I'm actually not feeling well."
He looks at me "yeah, we can. Let me tell this to Matt." He gets up and talks to Matt. I was having the worst headaches but feeling nauseous. "What's wrong?"
"I'm not sure. It's just I feel so nauseous and the food when I see it I wanna throw up. I think I'm getting sick."
"Okay. Matt said it was fine to go. He seen you how you were and he said we can go." I got up from the chair. I felt dizzy when I got up. We left the restaurant.

The drive was short. I didn't want to deal with anyone at this moment. We arrived to the house. I seen Maggie pissed off then ever "okay what happened?"
"It's Gerald. Does he ever stop being the worst fucking asshole in the world!"
"What did he do this time?" We went to sit down in the couch. "He got you pissed off then ever."
"Well he was asking questions to Ayla about your relationship with Jace!"
"What?!" I get up "he's going to hear me." I walked to the play room. "Gerald!" I cleared my throat. "I need to talk to you. Alone without Ayla." He walks out. Jace walks in to the play room to get Ayla. I didn't want to deal with this. Especially dealing with Gerald. "Whatever happens tonight you take Ayla to the room."
"Okay baby." He gets Ayla "Hey Ayla why don't we go to your room and watch a movie? We can watch Monsters Inc. and we can eat popcorn?" She smiled. I left to the backyard. Maggie felt the house since she didn't want to deal with him.

Gerald waited for me in the backyard. I couldn't believe this "how dare you ask my daughter about my relationship?! Huh?! What's your problem?! This is not supposed to be none of your business. This is my life."
"If it involves my daughter then yes it is my business. What do you know about this guy?! Huh?! How do you know he won't hurt or do something bad to her?! I don't know how you trust him with her?!"
"Are you listening to yourself?! I trust my boyfriend because he took the big shoes to be part of Ayla's life when he wasn't supposed to do and that was supposed to be your job when Ayla was born but no! You decided to be with that bitch and live your fucking life! He's can actually be a father figure than you would ever be for Ayla!"
"Okay then let me introduce my daughter to my girlfriend since you had the fucking guts to introduce him to her life without talking to me first!"
"No?! Never in a fucking million years Gillum!" We were yelling. "Leave out of my house! You have no business here."
"Okay I see how it is. I'll see you at court because guess what? I'm taking my daughter for full custody away from you?!"
"Oh let's see if the judge will ever give you the full custody to you seen you have the worse record!" He leaves. Under my dead body he'll take my daughter away from me.
I yelled as loud as I did. My anger was blowing up. I went inside and took some deep breaths before I went to go see Ayla and Jace.

After Ayla fell asleep in Jaces arms and turned off the television in her room and tuck her in bed we went to the room. I didn't want to talk about it just sleep.

I couldn't sleep that night. Thinking of me going to court, wondering why I feel this way now, and knowing I'll lose my daughter to a man who isn't responsible.