59.

TMZ reports the latest.

After the actress Alexandra "Alex" Russo Lindenmann had passed away by the cause of overdose herself with pills, her two daughters Ayla Marie Gillum Lindenmann, Anastasia "Stassie" Lively Russo Lindenmann have been living with the rapper G-Eazy and his wife Yasmin Gillum Wijnaldum when they came back from Australia. Maggie wanted the custody of Anastasia but Anastasia herself felt safe with the rapper, his wife and her only sister. Jace's mother came to America to try to get the custody of Anastasia. When Anastasia told the lawyers and the judge that she wanted to stay with the rapper and the reason behind it they both had no choice but to give full custody to Gerald Gillum and his wife. Him and his wife have adapted Anastasia to their family. Ayla has no plans but to living with her father and to continue with her career since she wants to stay with the only family she has.

Ayla not Anastasia haven't been on line after the passing of their mother. The family has been private since they thinks it's better that way for a while.

Alex's fans feel devastated of the passing. They been sending love and messages to her daughters. Both of Alex's daughters have been thankful but wished to be left alone with continuing their new/old lives.

Now we just want and see what happens to them and we wish them nothing but luck.

___
After this chapter it will speed it up to two years.