17.

Alex version
So it has been a long month we haven't talked since we told how we "felt." I don't know if "we" are actually a thing.

I went to LA again for the weekend. Maggie knows the whole story. But I left some parts out because knowing her she would kill me. I was in the studio while my sister was recording her last song for her album. She smiled at me knowing it would be a great hits like the last one.

I checked my phone to see if Gerald texted me back. "Alex, stop." Chantel said giving me the annoying eyes "IF he actually loves you, he will call you, explains why he hasn't called you and never showed up. Stop worrying."
"Yeah you're right." She hugs me. She gets up to talk with my sisters manager and producer. Then I get a post notification.

iamhalsey posted a photo

Liked by @g_eazy, @laurenjauregui, @marty_grimes and 1,998,569 others

Tagged: 👤 @g_eazy

iamhalsey: 'Him And I' video is out! Did it with my baby and had fun doing it love you 💗💗

889,589 comments

g_eazy: Love you babygirl 🖤❤️
laurenjaurengui: awwww cute couple ❣️❣️
marty_grimes: movie 🎥

My heart sunk. How can he do this to me. If he said he loved me. I was quiet. Chantel got worried but she knew why. She went to go talk to Maggie. Then everyone else's phone buzzed off. They seen the photo notification. Maggie said I wasn't feeling well lately to her manager and producer. And honestly it was true. I wasn't get sick. It was because my emotions and my heart was hurting.

We arrived home. She locked the door. I went to my room. She followed me. I hugged her and began to cry. She hugged me back and cradled me. "How can he do this to me? I never done anything wrong to him but only confessed how I felt and he did this..."
"It's okay Alex." She wipes off the tears from my face. "He doesn't deserve you. He never did. He just used you because you were easy. I'm so sorry sis. I never wanted to see you hurt because a stupid guy." She began crying. I wipe off her tears.
"No Mags. It's my fault because I fell in love."
"So what are you going to do now?"
"I don't want to be in Oakland anymore. Cause if I'm there, he's going to find me and explain is bullshit. That nothing is happening with them."
"Okay. If that's your decision. But for now just stay here, I'll call my team and our friends to help out with the moving."
"Thanks." I hugged her.
"I will always protect from anyone." She left my room to call her team and our friends. I get my phone and deleted Gerald number, social media because I was done with him like he is done with me. He proved me he can play with anyone feelings like mine and wouldn't care. No, that's not how it works Gerald.

He lied and used me because he knew I had emotions and feelings for him.