47.

Gerald version
So this is what actually happened. I know it was my weekend to spend with Ayla but since I seen all over how Alex had her baby with her boyfriend and put so many things in her head that that baby is Ayla's sister than she's crazy.

I went to her house. I rang the door bell. Guess who opened the door. "I'm here for Ayla." I told Jace.
"I'll get her now." He leaves the door open.

Ayla runs to me. "Daddy!" She yells "I missed you!" I carried her.
"Me too. We should go. I have a person that you should meet." She smiled. We left my ex house. I put her in the car seat after I opened the car door. I began to drive. "So are you okay living with your mom?"
"Yeah. I'm happy that mommy is home with my baby sister. I told her she and her are going to play with my stuff. And I'm going to share my toys and room since it's very big."
"Umm Ayla. She's not your sister. That's your mom's and her boyfriends daughter. She isn't anything or related to you."
"She is daddy. She's my baby sister. She looks like mommy and grandmommy. I never met my grandmommy before but mommy shown me photos of her."
"Ayla she isn't. I am your family. Your uncle James is your family. Grandma Suzanne is your family and that's it! I don't want to hear anything about them. They are not your family understood! You better not be bad tonight when you're going to meet my girlfriend and your new mom. If you do misbehave tonight, you're going to be in time out in a room alone!" At first I did want her to learn the hard way but I forgot she's my daughter and now I feel bad.

We arrived at the restaurant where Yasmin was waiting for us. Ayla was quiet and her head was down. She didn't want to hold my hand. She just followed me. We walked into the restaurant. Yasmin was waiting for us at the table. I smiled at her. "Hey love." I kissed her "sorry I was late but I went to go pick up Ayla."
"It's okay." Ayla sits down. "You must be Ayla. Your daddy has been talking about you so much. I'm Yasmin. Hopefully we can be friends." Yasmin smiles but Ayla doesn't answer.
"Ayla, yasmin is talking to you. Stop being rude to her and talk to her." She was quiet "Ayla! I told you in the car not to be rude and what are you doing! Your mother didn't show you any fucking manners!"
"Gerald it's fine. I get it she's a shy person." Yasmin tried to calm me down "it's okay."
"No! She is going to be behaved with me!" I grabbed her arm. Then I seen the tears appear in her face. I let her go. "When we get home your in time out alone in the room." The dinner was quiet. Ayla didn't want to eat.

Yasmin went home with us. Ayla went start to the room. I get it. At that time I did fuck up with my daughter. Yasmin and myself were downstairs in my studio "Gerald you cant be with way with Ayla. She's your daughter."
"She has to understand she can't be this way. Her mother doesn't teach her anything and she has full custody of her. If she would live with me I would shown her the right way to be someone." We heard a noise. I went upstairs. "Ayla are you okay?" We see glass on the ground.
"Ayla what the fuck did I tell you and you didn't listen." Matt stands up from the ground. "What are you doing here?"

He cleans up part of the mess "Hello Gerald. I came here to see you how you were doing with Ayla but I see how occupied with Yasmin."
"Why isn't Ayla in the room? She's in time out."
"She told me she was hungry so I was getting a plate so we can both eat Chinese food."
"No she didn't want to eat at the restaurant. And she was bad at the restaurant and rude to Yasmin. This is teaching her a lesson. My last strike was a belt beating."
"Gerald what the hell is wrong with you? She's your daughter. You took Alex to court so you can spend time with Ayla but instead you yell at her and punish her and be around with your girlfriend. What are you?"
"She's being disrespectful."
"No she's not. She wants to have fun with you. Play. I'm not even her father and I know everything of Ayla."
"You know what take her. I can't tonight. Her stuff is in the room."
"I can't believe you Gerald. You don't care about your own daughter instead of your girlfriend."
"Isn't that what Alex did? She doesn't care of Ayla."
"She does. She is the more caring parent for Ayla." He looks at yasmin "I thought you would be there for Ayla." Ayla and Matt left. Ayla left upset. I can still remember her eyes red and her nose red and stuffy.

I seen in my Twitter after what happened with me and my daughter. Alex told me I wasn't allowed to see Ayla for at least two weeks and gave a notice to her lawyer for washstand I did to my daughter. I honestly feel bad. But I do deserve that.

My ex girlfriend was getting married. I was mad and upset because I lost her for good. If I never fucked up what we had in the past this would've been us.