66.

dawson_rt posted a photo

liked by @livelystassie, @marieayla, @hadidshay and 745,982 others

Tagged 👤: @livelystassie

dawson_rt: out door movie night with my love was the best 💗 and some of our friends
thank you Ayla for letting us stay in the backyard and setting up the whole thing (btw she stayed with us)

560 comments

marieayla: no worries i know how much you planned this for so long
g_eazy: he stayed at our place?
marieayla: dad he and Stassie were okay i was there with them @g_eazy
livelystassie: i has fun time with you ❤️
hadidshay: hey do you think it's cool that you stay at Stassie house especially when her dad is the rapper G-Eazy? Maybe we should hangout there more often
dawson_rt: i fell in love with Stassie of who she is not because her father and why so interested in so much @hadidshay no you're not
ryderflynn: why is she still following you bro?
dawson_rt: i unfollowed her a long time ago she made a new account but never accept her request so I'm not following her back @ryderflynn don't invite her to Stassie's house please never

3rd point of view
Dawson hosted a movie night at Gerald's house with his permission and with Ayla there present. Ayla was staying in LA for a month since she had everything done with the business. She helped him with the movie.

Dawson invited some of his friends over. Anastasia was thrilled of the surprise. But Gerald was home before leaving "you did all this?" Anastasia was happy
"Yeah, since that day you liked in the movie drive in. I thought why not bring the movies here."
"Your so sweet." Anastasia was about to kiss dawson but Gerald cleared his throat loud. They acted cool.
"So it's going to be both of you or just inviting friends." As he was fixing his watch "and one thing no kissing in my house. Understood."
"Yes sir." Dawson said "yes dad" Anastasia said. She looked at the clock "Yasmin is coming home soon?"
"Yeah, imma go and pick her up. We're going to dinner. Ayla is standing here."
"Okay dad." Gerald left.

All his friends came over to Gerald's house. One of Dawson's friends was trying to get attention. Ayla seen her "Hey are you lost?" She turns around scared "the movie and your friends are that way."
"Oh no no, I was looking for the bathroom." She was looking around "how does it feel that you and Stassie have a good looking father like G-Eazy? Well a talented father. Surely he gives you a lot of money." Shay said "look at Stassie she looks so.. there's no way to explain it and dawson he's so."
"Yeah I know they make a cute couple."
"If you say so. Do you think by inviting me Dawson can notice me?" Shay leaves.

Dawson went inside to get some drinks for him and Anastasia. Shay comes in the kitchen "oh hi." He responds to her "you're liking the movie." Barely gives her attention "what I don't understand why you try to get my attention when I'm already in a relationship with Stassie. Why Shay why?"
"Because I still love you. I'm sorry for hurting you, lying to you but I can't see you with her."
"Guess what I don't care. You fucked up everything okay. And I love Stassie so much why did you came here?! Because Ryder invited you here."
"No dawson wait." She tried to kiss him "please." She cried and begged. Dawson pushes her away from him.
"Leave Shay!" Anastasia yelled "don't you fucking get it! He's over you!" Anastasia pushes her away from Dawson. "Shay why are you here?"
Ayla comes out from the office. "Why don't you leave my house right now? I mean it."
"You rich people only care about yourself." Shay gets her bag and leaves.
"You guys okay?" Ayla asked "she just wanted attention. You guys should go watch the movie I'll be in the office if you need anything." Ayla walks back in the office. Anastasia didn't want to talk about it. Dawson followed her.

The movie was almost over. Stassie was sitting down and looking at the movie. Dawson sits down and hugs her. "You okay?"
"Hmm. Yeah, I'm fine." She looks down and fixes her hair. "I'm just tired."
He lifts up her chin up "you're not upset because of my ex. Love I'm sorry." He whispers so everyone else wouldn't hear him "Stassie, I never meant this to happen."
"Do you still love her?" He looks at her. "I want your honesty if you truly love me."
"No, no I don't love her. She hurt me a lot. Stassie I told you I love you so much. That's how honest I will be."
"Why did she came? To my house?" He looks at Ryder. Anastasia looks at him to "Guessing that answers my question."
"Hey, I can make this way better. I don't want to lose you. You're way important to be lost." He hugs her "I promise you, you're way to much to be love." His other friend snaps a photo. "Is it fine that I stay here for the night. I won't be sleeping in your room. I'll stay in the living room."
"Best night ever. All thanks to you." Anastasia told dawson.

Everyone left Gerald's house instead of dawson. He called his mom that he was staying over but in the living and that Gerald knew. Which it wasn't true. She said it was fine. Anastasia and dawson were in the living room watching another movie. Anastasia fell asleep in his arms. They were both covered but in their clothes. Dawson fell asleep afterwards. Ayla was in the office and knew about. She was okay with it. She checked on them and seen they were asleep. Gerald came back with Yasmin from dinner. He sees Anastasia and dawson sleeping. Gerald was freaking out without making a noise. Yasmin seen them "what? Baby, they're cute sleeping snuggling, cuddling together. It's nothing bad." She whispers
"He's here passed his curfew. He's there with Stassie. Yasmin im taking him home." He went to wake them up. Yasmin didn't believe him. "Hey wake up its past the hours." They both wake up.
"Oh hi dad. How long were we sleeping?" Anastasia said "before you think anything bad, we fell asleep here and Ayla knows."
"Dad I knew. They went to sleep here. And I talked with Dawson's mother that it's okay for him to stay here." Ayla told him "just leave them."
"Oh hello sir. We both fell asleep here, I'm sorry sir." Dawn told Gerald. "It's fine that I sleep in living room."
"Okay okay I get it. Yes dawson it's fine. You could sleep in the guest room." Gerald get up. "But no goodnight kiss it's straight to bed and Dawson I'll drive you home in the morning." Yes Gerald is still the overprotective father.

After everyone went to bed. Yasmin was in bed waiting for Gerald "I think it's time we try for our kid. Just one. Or two."
"Why you like being the overprotective father?" Yasmin laughed "because it looks like you do a great job."
"Nah because both Stassie and Ayla have shown me that I should be doing both a father and a rapper."
"We can do anything whatever we like to do. Don't give a hard time on dawson he really likes Stassie."
"Nope. I get it he's a great kid but I'm not going to lay off." He laughs. Yasmin shakes her head.

Dawson shown Anastasia how he cares about her than other things like the fame and the media that what Gerald thinks he should know of dawson.