30.

Unknown number send you a message

Unknown:
Alex? It's me Gerald. We need to talk. Well I want to talk about.... my daughter.
Read 3:40pm

Unknown:
I know you're ignoring this because you're still mad and upset because I left you and never told you the truth. And I want to be part of Ayla's life. I get it you don't want to now anything else of me.

Alex:
Now you want to know if your daughter! And now you remember that you have one!

Unknown:
Yes, I messed up but I want to be there for Ayla. Can we talk about this as mature adults.

Alex:
Matt told you? He gave you my number?

Unknown:
Yes because I told him. Well I asked him. Please? I will take you dinner.

Alex:
No! I don't want anything to deal with you!

Unknown:
Okay I understand. I just wanted to talk about how are we going to co parent with Ayla. Sorry for bothering you.

Alex:
Alright! Somewhere no paparazzi will see us because no thanks to you!

Unknown:
Alright are you and Ayla free tonight? I want to meet my daughter.

Alex:
First we are going to discuss the arrangements of visiting days and hours. Then you have the permission to see her.

Unknown:
Okay. Tonight at the Italian restaurant, a few blocks from where I used to live. At 8:30pm

Alex:
I'll see if I can because I HAVE a responsibility to be there for MY DAUGHTER.

Unknown:
Okay, if you can't we can do this another time

One hour later

Alex:
I'm free tonight tonight so we can discuss the
arrangements.

Unknown:
Okay see you tonight.