56.

3rd point of view
Last night was a mess for everyone. Gerald took the girls to school but Ayla was almost done with school. She didn't want to think anything anything was going on. She stayed at school for a while to do the senior activities but deep down she wanted to be with Gerald. Yasmin was at the hospital with Gerald. It's still the same. Anastasia wasn't okay. She called Ayla to pick her up ASAP.

Anastasia and Ayla were at a café near the the school. "You know I normally ask how was your day at school. Stassie I know there's a lot of shit going on but we gotta be strong for mom."
"Does dad know. We're not at school." Anastasia asked. "I don't want to be grounded or get him upset."
"No, he won't get mad or anything like that Stassie. I told him and he said it was alright. And thank god you called me. Nobody at the high school wanted to be around me." Ayla took a sip of her tea.
"How come? You're the nicest person to be around with. And the most beautiful girl. All the guys must be going crazy about you."
"Actually no, when they find out that you're g-eazy daughter and your mother stuck at the hospital because she overdosed herself with pills they think you could end up the same or anything else. I never thought it would be that hard after moving here."
"We've been only here not even a week and it's tough on us."
"Hey it's fine. After when I'm done with high school we can all decide for you. If you should be in a private school, homeschool or still going to the same school."
"Yup, has dad called." Ayla checked her phone "it's mom isn't it."
"No it's not dad hasn't texted me back afterwards I told him I picked you up from school." She checked her phone again "why don't we go to the mall and see what clothes are out there and you can help me find a graduation outfit."
"Okay." They leave the café. Ayla order an uber to the nearest mall. She texted Gerald where her and Ayla were going to be at. After she texted Yasmin. She said to be careful and to take care.

Meanwhile at the hospital. Yasmin and Gerald were still there. "Ayla texted me. She and Stassie are going to the mall. You want me to go and call BJ to take care of them." Yasmin told Gerald.
"Yeah. It's cool if they go shopping. Maybe that's a girl thing to forget about everything."
"I know it's very hard on them."
"Why don't you go with them? Have a girls day with Stassie and Ayla. I'll stay here."
"Why do I say if they ask about you?"
"Just say I'm stuck at the studio. And I'll take my girls out to dinner tonight."
"Okay just remember tomorrow Ayla has her dinner with her graduating class."
"Guessing I have to go with her." He chuckles "I'm actually serious about it." Yasmin kisses Gerald before she left.

After Yasmin left the doctor came to Gerald. He told him that she might not make it. She took way to much pills and it's attacking everyone inside of her. The least they gave her is no less than 24 hours with the machine. He asked if he can see her. The doctors said yes and both went to the room. He seen Alex connected to machines to keep her alive. The doctors informed Maggie about the situation but she knew Gerald was there. He went to take a seat next to the bed. "Hey Alex." He was choking cause he couldn't bare to see Alex that way "I just came to see you and to know if you were fine." The tears began to appear in his face "I didn't want Ayla or Stassie to see you like this. You should've seen how Stassie was last night. I need to know what happened in Australia when I was there and when I left the girls with you. They told me parts of it but I need the full answer." He was crying of pain "man I'm sorry Alex. I know right now it isn't a good time to say this but I am sorry deeply down. If I never had cheated on you with Ashely and lied to you in the beginning we would've been happy together married raising Ayla and Stassie together maybe more kids of our own. And now I have a job to do that I should of done a long time ago." He gets up and kisses her forehead "I always loved you. I never stopped." He leaves the room upset with guilt knowing it could be the last time seeing Alex.

Yasmin texted Ayla that she was going to catch them up at the mall. She received another message from Gerald. He was going with them. Knowing his meaning of the message they were going to talk later. Bj was already on the way to the girls. Yasmin meet Anastasia and Ayla at Pink "Hey girls. Doing some summer shopping with out me." They both hugged Yasmin "I had to come here with my girlies."
"Yeah we just came here to forget about everything that's going on." Anastasia said "we haven't anything yet for the graduation."
"Yup but have you seen dad. He didn't respond to my message." Ayla said. "He was so quiet and awkward when he dropped us off to school."
"You know he's stressed out since he has to finish his album but maybe he'll be in a better mood afterwards tonight at dinner." Yasmin reassures then. "Aren't you going to your senior dinner tomorrow Ayla?"
"No. It's like what's the point of doing anything since they see you as a rappers daughter how long sings about drugs, sex and violence and your mother stuck at the hospital since she overdosed herself. Maybe i should stay home with you us and just graduate on Thursday." Ayla told Yasmin and Anastasia "I don't feel like going to my grad night anymore."
"Maybe I can talk with dad to see if we can go to Disneyland Parks." Yasmin told them "it'll be a better way to celebrate."
"yeah maybe we should do that." Ayla said that. They left to a different store to look at.

Gerald met bj at the parking lot. He told bj what was going on. He didn't know how to tell this to the girls. They went inside Yasmin, Ayla and Anastasia at Forever 21. Anastasia sees Gerald and she walks to him and hugs him "hey Stassie. How was your day at school?"
"Rough like always. I'm just glad I get to see you." Anastasia told him. Yasmin sees him and he gives a look which knowing it isn't good. Ayla sees Gerald. She hugs him to. Anastasia and Ayla went to go try on clothes while Yasmin and Gerald were waiting for them the other side of the store. "So what's new?"
"Doctors say they're giving her less than 24 hours to live with the machinery since she took way to many pills that's now attacking her inside. They can't know anything now. If Alex survives this after Ayla's graduation then I'll get to take both of them to see Alex and I know it's painful."
"I'm so sorry baby. I feel so bad for them." The gula came out of the dressing room after they were done trying out outfits. They left the mall after they got the outfits for the graduation. "You know Ayla was thinking for her grad night we can all go to Disneyland Parks. She doesn't want to go to the schools grad night since she doesn't fit in and everyone knows about the situation."
"Yeah I'll make it happen and it's a way to breath a bit to clear off our minds." They left home from the mall. Gerald was planning her special grad night for Ayla but at the same time he can't hide this and worries if Alex will make it.

He still can't believe that is first love is going through this.