22.

Alex version
I've been gone from everything for six months. Staying at my sisters apartment lately. Dropped out of college. Not a good thing to be proud of. I was talking with my sister to move somewhere private since LA isn't that private anymore after I announce my break from everything. Maybe to Calabas since we got our closes friends there and it's a private neighborhood.

The move from Oakland was very hard for me. We kept it very lowkey but nope the paparazzi and the media knew I was leaving and coming back to LA after since the Gerald situation. And yes he knew about me leaving. I've been dodging his messages, calls because I was done. With him.

The media has been crazy, investigating why and how was Gerald involved. Last month my sister had a press conference, the first question that popped up was me being in lockdown mode and why are we blaming Gerald. She said she had no right to answer because it wasn't her time in place and when I'm ready to explain my version. She is only defending and supporting my decision of what I made and wish that everyone else does the same.

Rumors have been going around lately. Like me being out in public for a fast food run because a girl looks like the same as me, I went to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. Well that might be trueish.

So where do I start of my six month lockdown from everyone.

I missed my best friend wait me actual best friends surprise birthday party that happened.
I've been taking therapy for my depression.
But the last thing that shocked me and my sister was one of the best news that helped me from my depression is finding out my pregnancy of my baby. I found out the second to third month of my lockdown. Maggie couldn't believe it, at first she was pissed with me because I let myself go to this man that wouldn't care and now he won't bother to help out for his child. But later knew she and my baby was the only thing I have. And yes I was scared. We both accepted well I finally accepted to keep my baby and still be in lockdown till I give birth or two months after. Maggie agreed with my decision and will be with me.

And no I didn't go to the pharmacy to pick up a test. I called my doctor and we went to a private clinic and that's where we found out.

My baby was the light. It was a light that showed me out from the dark whole of my depression.

I called Matt. I told him the news. He didn't believe me that it was his child. I told him I will show him a prove that it is his. Matt gave me a comb that Gerald used daily to have his hair slick back. The test took two weeks. Matt flew to LA with his wife Jessica before I got the test results. She is a really nice person. He seen the results of the test. He looked at me shocked knowing I was telling the truth. It's his child. I told him not to say a word to Gerald because I didn't want him in my child's life since he forgot about me and I didn't want the media to be involved during my pregnancy. Maggie and Matt said it was a bad idea but it was my decision not theirs. Matt told just Gerald's closes friends and also told them not to say a word to him. I called Gerald's mother. I flew her out to LA to meet each other since Gerald didn't had the balls to do it. I told her the whole story. She told me she had her full support of this. And also when I'm ready to break my silence to the whole world. She wasn't going to say anything to his son until I'm ready to say my version. She is a very sweet and generous person. I couldn't believe he wasn't like his mother.

So I only have three more months to meet my baby and wait two months to announce it. But not say my version of the story till I'm ready.