73.

3rd point of view
Lately Anastasia has been felling overwhelmed. Yasmin and Sheryl was planning the reveal party. Dawson stayed by Anastasia side. On the media since he hangs out with Gerald they think he isn't with Anastasia but just partying.

Yasmin and Sheryl went over to Anastasia and Dawson's house. She was in the living room sleeping. They woke up Anastasia to talk of the party and how they wanna plan it. "Cancel it. I don't want anything." Anastasia was tearing up "I don't want to do anything."
"Is everything okay? You were thrilled about everything." Yasmin said "what happened?"
"I feel that Dawson has been so distant lately. And I feel alone when he's working. And sometimes he's out all night." Anastasia tears up "I feel by him hanging out with my dad is making him be like him."
"Hey Stassie, it's okay. It's okay that's how I was when I was pregnant with dawson not until his father left me ending my pregnancy." Sheryl said "he's different trust me." Sheryl hugs Anastasia. They see the door opening. It was dawson. "Son, Stassie hasn't feeling well." He walks to her and hugs Anastasia "is everything okay between you two?"

He sits down next to Anastasia "Yes, mom. She's overwhelmed since a week now." Dawson explained "I talked with her dad if it was cool for me to come home a bit early."
"You're not going out there with my dad at night going to clubs and forgetting about me?" Anastasia asked "just tell me the truth."
"Stassie it was one time. I haven't been there after that one time." Dawson kisses Anastasia "baby I'm not those kind of men."
"Okay. Can we please not do anything and just have a simple thing to know what we're having. Please?" Yasmin and Sheryl agreed. They leave their house.

That same night dawson stayed at home and the news broke. Rumors say that he went out with an artist the other weekend and was very comfortable. Gerald found out and went to their house. "You fucking twerp!" Gerald yelled "I couldn't believe you could do this to my daughter Stassie! You cheated on her with this artist! You cheated on my daughter pregnant!"
"What?" Dawson didn't know what was Gerald talking about. Gerald shows him the evidence. "This isn't me. I wasn't out that night. I was home with Stassie."
"Stop fucking lying dawson. I knew you. I knew this wasn't you but I should follow my gut." Ayla came to the house. Anastasia heard and she walked out of the room upset covering the bump, in tears "oh Stassie im so sorry you had to hear that."
"Dad can I go home with you?" Anastasia asked "I want to be alone."
"Meet me in the car." Gerald hugged Anastasia as she walked down from the stairs. Dawson didn't move but stood there. "You never deserved my daughter." He leaves with Anastasia. He was upset and hurt of losing Anastasia. Dawson grabbed the lamp and broke it.

Ayla was there to calm him down. She seen the photo of the supposed rumor "Dawson this isn't you. This dude is a look alike with Shyla. She tried to ruin your relationship." He was sniffing "where were you that night?"
"I was leaving from work, I seen shyla. She tried to get me to hang with her but I said no. She got mad and umm said she would do anything to destroy everything I have with Stassie. Which it did happen. When I was umm putting gas I seen him with some guy that look the same like me. At first I thought I was tired but also shes insane. I came right back home. I was with Stassie that night. After that time at the club I pretended to have fun but actually I wanted to be home with Stassie because now she's everything. And tonight when g came I was upset these are rumors are bullshit."
"You wanna see her and explain to her?"
"Imma give her space. I'll be respectful to her for tonight and tomorrow I'll see her." Ayla left. Dawson was home alone.

Ayla went to Gerald's house. Luckily Yasmin and vivan weren't home but she knew about the news. She knows it's not true. She knows it's the media trying to destroy them. "Dad let me explain." Gerald was pissed "I know you're pissed but look at this." She shows him the evidence "this fucker doesn't have the same tattoo as Dawson on his left hand. Dawson doesn't have a long sleeve tattoo. Look at the color of hair, he has light brown chestnut and Dawson's is brown with gold lights. See the differences between them. He isn't that kind of men. He's upset dad. I know you were mad at him at the moment but you know the real dawson that Stassie fell in love with him years ago."
"Now I see the difference. But where was he?"
"After he left work he went to put gas to the car then shyla bumped into him. She tried to his attention again but he always have Stassie and the baby they're expecting in his mind and told shyla to leave him alone. She was the one trying to destroy them. He left home afterwards. This isn't the first time this bitch tried to destroy their relationship. He said he's giving space to Stassie until she's ready."
"Oh okay." Ayla went to go see Anastasia she was asleep. The next day gerald told Anastasia what happen. She was happy, relieved but still upset. Gerald didn't gave dawson a chance to explain.

Gerald felt bad especially knowing his daughter upset. He asked Dawson to meet him for lunch. Dawson arrived to the café. "Look sir I just wanna tell you I'm so sorry..."
"Dawson shut up and sit down." Gerald cuts him off and dawson sits down "Ayla told me everything and I told everything to Stassie. I get it Stassie is sensitive but she shouldn't been there. I just feel so overprotective and I had to do what I did. What I'm saying is I will do anything so Stassie wouldn't go through this. I'm sorry Dawson. Stassie is back home at your guys house. I know how much you love Stassie."
"Gerald you know that's not me. I deeply love and respect Stassie. I knew these rumors were bullshit because I know who I am."
"Yeah. But before you leave I have something to give you." Gerald tales out the ring. The one ring that he was supposed to give Alex years ago. "This ring was supposed to be for Alex, Stassie's mother. I fucked up. I never have this to her. And now I see a man who's different from me should gives this to the woman he loves my daughter deeply and soon become a father should give her this ring." He gives him the box where the ring was. Gerald has the ring for years but never gave it to Yasmin because he knew it was supposed to be for Alex. He kept it for years so if one day Anastasia or Ayla would marry someone. "I had it with me for years and now it should be passed along to you. If I give this to you I don't want you to give this to Stassie just because she's carrying your baby but marry her because you love her. I want her to be happy. Im giving you my blessing."
"I love her Gerald I do. There's no way I can live without her."
"That's good to know. She's at home hopefully she doesn't cry or not brake it off." They we're done with lunch. Dawson goes home and feels great since he was going to ask Anastasia to marry him and all this is over soon.

Dawson went home. Anastasia told him it was best they go live there separate lives before the baby was born. He didn't want that. He explained to her how shay wanted to destroy the relationship again and how he already talked with Gerald. He showed and explained how he had nothing to do or had to lie about it. He knows that Anastasia is sensitive at the moment. But he wasn't going to give up on her. He stayed at the house but still gave her space.

Anastasia called Dawson again. He knew that it had to be the moment to ask her. He talked to Anastasia before she had the chance. "I know you want to live a separate life but deep down you don't. I know you're so sensitive but I'm not going to lose you. I never ever went out after that one night with your dad."
"He told me. He told me everything but when I heard it I thought you wanted to be with her except with me and you forgot about me and our baby. And that killed me so much. And I thought by thinking this you wouldn't have to worry about anything."
"No no no no. I'm not like other men who do that or that cheats on. You know the real me Stassie. Baby when you told me that we are having a kid I became the happiest man in my life. My life began when you got pregnant. Stassie I love you. The one thing I wanna do is marry you." He take out the box of the ring "Stassie Lively Russo Lindenmann will you marry me and become my wife as Mrs Stassie Lively McBroom Russo Lindenmann or we can shorten the last name." They both laughed
Anastasia was tearing up "oh my that's a ring. When did you get it?"
"You dad gave it to me. He had one saved for years. He said i should have it to you because he know I much i live you and I would never hurt you Stassie. So what do you say? Shall we continue our life together but as Mr and Mrs McBroom."
"Yes Dawson. I would." She kisses Dawson "I was just messing with you but you know how I'm sensitive at this moment I'm sorry baby." He puts the ring on her finger. "Can we get married now? I don't want a whole big celebration or a big wedding. We can invite our close friends and family."
"Yes baby, anything you want and for now on I'm on your side." Dawson told her.

They planned to get married in a month. But they want to have it private but as for now they still are continuing with the filming of the documentary.