52.

14 years later
Alex took Anastasia and Ayla to Australia after Jace's funeral to live a private life with her girls. Gerald didn't agreed with it but he knew it was the best for Alex. Her and Gerald decided to have joint custody for Ayla and promised they'll co parent for Ayla. They both put their differences aside for Ayla. Gerald has been there for the three girls after the funeral mostly importantly for Anastasia and Ayla.

Gerald hasn't talked about the media about this situation since he promised Alex they wanted it private.

it's been 14 years of them not being public. Ayla turned 18 years old today and Anastasia turned 14 years old. alex is 46 years old as the same age as Gerald but they seem to be friends and still co parent for the girls.

yxngalex posted a photo

liked by @g_eazy, @maggielindenmann, @iamnotyxngalex and 4,568,9230 others

yxngalex: the Gillum/Russo Lindenmann are back, tell your friends

comments disabled

The whole media went crazy after Alex posted on her Instagram of herself and her two daughters (Ayla: 18, Anastasia: 14) and no one believes it that it's them. Everyone remembers them so small and adorable. Now there grown adults. Not even a week of coming back both Anastasia and Ayla have an Instagram accounts and Snapchat oh wow. But the Gillum Lindenmann (aka Ayla and Gerald) and Russo Lindenmann (aka Alex and Anastasia) like And got used to the private life. Let's see if the fans can keep up with them.