So please give me the chance to keep loving you. Please give me the chance to make us  a little heaven here on this earth, full of happiness and love. Let me love you, heal you and cherish you.

Yours forever

y/n

P.s: I put this letter in your best suit in case you make a big decision out of sudden and put this on so you should know before hand //eyes covered emoji//

Jungkook had a knot forming in his throat. He remembered this was the suit he wanted to do to wear for proposing kim and he would have had not you...

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked "What is it?"

"I can't do this" Jungkook told him as his hands shook and tears escaped his eyes "I'm sorry"

"It's about her isn't it? After she deceived you, you're still crying for her? For her? She's a woman for heaven's sake do you even get it?"

"It doesn't matter"

"It does. What if you go to her and realise that you can't fuck her because she's not a man?"

"It doesn't matter"

"You were supposed to marry me dammit! What happened? Just..."

"I'm sorry" he just turned back and started running first towards word his car and then when he was home towards his room. He looked everywhere, in other parts of his house too. He searched for the letter she mentioned in the one he had found earlier.

And they were well hidden but everywhere.

Hyung

Don't look at me with those pretty eyes like that. If you don't end up accepting my female anatomy I'll miss that look so much I'll probably die.

Hey handsome

You really like torturing me when you workout :( would it be okay if my body is not the way you want :(

Hyung please I love you I can't anymore when you are in the kitchen cooking for me I'm just // heart eyes //

And so many others.

Hyung

FIND ONE JUST ONE OF THESES PLEASE SO YOU CAN KNOW I GET PERIODS AND CRAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE WHEN I DO

He sat near his bed reading and re reading them, tears flowing from his eyes, remembering how cruelly he had rejected her, how he had pushed her away so cruelly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." he kept whispering to the letters as if you'd listen to him through them.

He wanted to turn time and go back to the moment you told him. To hold you in that moment and tell you it was ok. That he was going to love you no matter what because that was the only truth.

And now his love belonged to someone else. He had let go because he wasn't sure of how he felt about you.

He felt a heart shattering pain as he looked back on his life. After screwing him up so many time, going through so much pain, his life had given him just one chance to be happy and he had let go of it. He felt physically sick because of the pain.