suck // l.h.

"Have you picked a movie yet?" Luke asked and sat down next to me on the couch. "Of course I did. I was just waiting for your lame ass to arrive." I teased him. "Well excuse me, I had to take a shower."

"Right. You smelled really bad." I laughed. "Happens. You could have joined me though." Luke winked and put his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to his body. "Next time, I promise." I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "You better. How about you make it up to me? We just watch the movie later and - "

"No Luke. We're gonna watch the movie now." I interrupted him and turned on the tv. "Fine." he groaned, "Do we have popcorn or something?"

"No, we only have chocolate and lollipops in the cupboard." I explained and started the movie. "Do you want anything?" he asked and rose from the couch. "Yes, lollipop please." I said and sweetly smiled at him.

"One lollipop coming right up." he laughed and handed me a pack full of lollipops. "Thanks."

"Oi I deserve a kiss for that don't you think?." Luke pouted. I smiled, cupped his cheeks and moved my face close to his, "You're my hero." I laughed and gave him a passionate kiss.

"That's what I wanted to hear." he said after we broke the kiss. "What are we watching anyways?"

"Paranormal Activity." I mumbled while I unwrapped the lollipop. "Seriously? It's fucking boring." he groaned. "Shut up, you get to choose next time." I said and gave him another kiss.

Halfway through the movie my eyes were fixed to the screen and I was sucking absentmindedly on my lollipop.

"(Y/N)?" Luke said nervously and placed his hand on my knee.

"Luke." I mumbled, my eyes not leaving the screen.

"Could you, uhm..please stop that?

"Stop what?" I asked and swirled my tongue around the lollipop. "Stop that." he said and pointed to my mouth.

Oh..

"But I'm not doing anything." I innocently smiled and evidently sucked on the lollipop. His grip on my knee tightened, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No, I really don't." I whispered and placed my hand on Luke's crotch while I swirled my tongue around the tip of the lollipop. "Fuck." he mouthed with his eyes fixed on my mouth and tongue.

I let the lollipop leave my mouth with a loud 'pop' and put it aside. My hands slowly rubbed over Luke's buldge and it didn't take long until his length hardened under my touch.

"Stop teasing (Y/N)" he whined. "Why? What do you want me to do?" I teased and slowly opened the zipper of his skinny jeans. "You should suck me off instead of that damn lollipop."

I opened his jeans and let my hand slide into them, slowly rubbing over his prominent boner. "But that lollipop tastes like strawberry."

"I taste much better than that." he said, trying to keep his voice steady while I was rubbing harder over the fabric of his boxers.

"Let me check that theory." I smirked, pulled my hand out of his jeans and kneeled on the floor in front of him. I pushed his legs open and moved between them. I reached up and unbottoned his jeans. I glanced up at him as I pulled his zipper down.

"Lift up?" I asked, hooking my fingers in the waistband of his jeans and boxers. He bit his lip and lifted off the couch enough for me to pull his jeans along with his boxers down his long legs.

His hard lenght slapped on his stomach, causing Luke to let out a sharp breath. I licked over my lips and wrapped my hand around his length making him gasp softly.

Slowly I pumped my hand up and down his cock. He bit his lip and watched me, I could tell he was trying to hold in his moans so I swiped my thumb over his tip, pumping him faster. "Shit." he sofly moaned.

I moved my hands up and down his length before leaning forward to suck on his tip. I swirled my tongue around it for a few times, he finally released a loud groan and moved one hand to my hair pulling it the harder I sucked, and gripping the couch with his other hand.

I moved my hand down and my head goes down as well, all the way to the base, I ran my tongue up the bottom of his shaft and slid him deeper into my mouth. He let out a small whimper when his tip hit the back of my throat.

I looked up at him and was satisfied to find him with closed eyes and his lips apart, shallow breaths leaving his mouth while his chest rose and fell rapidly.

I sucked on all I could fit in my mouth without gagging. I let him go with a 'pop' and moved my hands quickly around him again. He groaned at the loss of contact and bucked his hips forwads. "Tze tze tze don't be so impatient." I teased him and swiped my thumb over his wet tip.

He bit his lip and nodded. I winked at him and licked up his length every now and then, teasing him a little. "(Y/N)" Luke moaned and desperatly looked at me.

Eventually I gave in and slid my lips slowly up and down him. "Fuck, that feels amazing." He commented, gripping my hair tight. I whimperd just a bit and he loses his fingers, relaxing his body as my head bobs up and down his cock.

His chest tightened when I cupped his balls in my hand, squeezing them lightly. He looked down at me, his mouth open, letting out moans and grunts.

I peaked up at him, his eyes meeting mine. I started sucking harder and bringing him closer to the edge.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." He moaned loundly. I continued sucking and swirling my tongue around his length until I felt him move around.

I felt Luke twitch inside my mouth and I only sucked on his tip and pumping the rest with my hand. His body started to tense as his moans got louder. "Shit... Fuck, I'm gonna come" he moaned, his back arching away from the couch as he shot his load into my mouth.

I swallowed all of it and sucked on his tip one more time before releasing him. "F-Fuck that was amazing." Luke panted and ran his hand through his hair.

I licked over my lips and nodded. "Better than the lollipop." I smirked. "True, and now it's my turn to be a tease." he said with a smug look on his face.

------
CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"

I hope you enjoyed it. Please Comment and Vote to let me know.