7

When Jimin got home from his sleepover with Yoongi, Jungkook was quick to jump up from where he was sat on the bed with a grin, "you're back!" He spoke excitedly and Jimin frowned, "Uh... yeah...why are you so exc-"

"You smell weird." Jungkook cut in as he got closer to the omega, "um... sorry?" He questioned as Jungkook frowned and sniffed a little, "ugh you smell like the mint haired kid."

"His name is Yoongi and yeah makes sense we did sleep together-" Jimin started and Jungkook's eyes bulged almost out of their sockets, "you slept together!?"

"Woah! Chill! I meant like, we slept next to each other, but sleeping was all that occurred." Jimin frowned before moving past Jungkook to put his bag back in his cupboard, "still, he's an alpha right Jimin? You should be more careful, don't go sleeping next to alphas." Jungkook huffed and Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you to tell me who I can and can't sleep next to, he's my friend Jungkook, him being an alpha or anything else wouldn't make a difference." The omega spoke sternly and Jungkook looked taken back, "really? So, even though he's an alpha, you don't really see him that way?"

"No Jungkook, unfortunately you make such a big deal out of being an alpha that that's all I really see of you- I think of you and the word Alpha is what comes to my head, but when I think of Yoongi that's one of the last things I'd use to describe him." Jimin shrugged and Jungkook frowned, feeling a pang of jealousy.

"Well, I mean, I am an alpha so that makes sense." He huffed in annoyance, failing miserably at justifying himself, "I know Kook, but is that all you want to be, you don't want to be - Jungkook: the sweet and kind boy who makes everyone smile? You'd rather just be - Jungkook: the alpha?"

The aforementioned frowned even harder at that, that's not all people think about when they think of me, surely I'm more than just an alpha...

"Yeah well all you're known for is being an omega!" Jungkook snapped and Jimin rolled his eyes, "honestly I'm so done arguing with you about stuff like this. You see me as an omega Jungkook, I understand that that's all you really see, but my other friends don't see me that way, and I'm sure Taehyung does see more in you than just an alpha. But I wish you'd show that to more people."

Jungkook sighed, he's stubborn, so all he wanted to do was come up with some stupid counter-argument to insult Jimin in some way since he was feeling so bad about himself. But instead he accepted that Jimin was right. Taehyung really was the only person who saw more of who he really was.

Jungkook is carefree and almost acts like a sweet little child when he and Taehyung are alone, most of the time anyway. But nobody else has ever seen that side of him, especially not Jimin.

"I guess you're right, as usual." He huffed with a pout and Jimin smiled softly, "hey you've been opening up a little more recently, please keep it up Kook-Ah, I wanna learn more about you. We've had 17 years to know everything about each other but we both built our own walls and blocked off certain aspects of ourselves from one another."

Jungkook nodded with a small smile, "Hm, yeah I guess. I still just get tense when you're around, when I'm with Tae I feel so free but when you're here I'm constantly on edge and feel snappier. Doesn't help you're still such a whore." He scoffed and Jimin lost his hopeful smile.

"Jungkook I'm someone who needs attention, that's just who I am, I'm sorry it bothers you but at least I try to keep that part of myself away from you. Yes I sleep with a lot of people, but I have done for years now so why can't you just get over it?" Jimin was tired of having the same insult hurled at him by the younger, it was almost as though that was the only negative thing Jungkook could say about him anymore.