2

Jimin was lucky enough to have free access to the best heat pills ever made, since his father owned the company Jimin still hadn't experienced a single heat by the age of 17.

He was grateful, extremely grateful...

Especially after hearing all the complaints from his close Omega friends, Hoseok seemed to suffer the most, his heats lasting so long each time - but unfortunately his parents believed in staying natural and not taking pills to stop your heats.

He vowed that as soon as he turned 18 he was going to go against his parents and stop the monthly torment, and his 18th birthday wasn't far off now.

Jimin knew that Jungkook had never experienced a rut and was almost irritated by the fact that he could never use that against him. Unless he found some stray Omega in heat and shoved them to Jungkook, but he'd never be able to do that to the poor stranger, Jungkook would go insane.

Jimin has seen alphas in ruts but never stayed long enough to witness what they do to the nearest Omega in heat...

Jungkook was still young though, so Jimin knew that he could wait until they were older before using something as personal as that against him.

Their parents were still pushing them together at every chance they got, now so more than ever as Jungkook was almost at the legal age of 16 and would be able to mate with Jimin come September.

But neither boys wanted anything to do with each other in that sense, Jimin was getting to an age where he got horny often, but could never imagine Jungkook helping him out- he was way too much of a brat for Jimin to want to be dominated by him.

The elder of the two had definitely decided on a type, he liked to be manhandled, only the strongest of alphas could please him as they used all their force and never held back.

Jimin had fucked around yeah, he would admit that proudly to anyone who asked- much to the displeasure of his and Jungkook's parents.

Jungkook hates him for it, not because he wants anything to do with the slutty Omega but because he knows that Jimin loves the attention and recognition he gets for being a whore.

And Jungkook hates when Jimin gets what he wants.

"Yah, Jungkookie, go home." Jimin grumbled as they both sat in silence in his room, "don't you think I would if I could, come on how many times have we gone over this, as long as we stay in here and don't complain then they won't try to force anything, so shut up." Jungkook explained patronisingly and Jimin scoffed.

"Man you're such a goddam brat you know that? I'm your Hyung treat me with respect!" The elder started letting his satoori slip out as he whined in protest to the unamused boy in front of him.

"You're my Hyung but you're just an Omega, so stop talking to me like you control me, whore." He spoke sternly and chills involuntarily snaked down Jimin's spine.

"You're not allowed to do that." He mumbled quietly, all his previous confidence drained just by the shift of tone in Jungkook's demeanour, "why not, it's just one of the many things that makes me better than you." He scoffed and continued to glare at Jimin, making the older shrink in on himself and avoid all eye contact.

"Ah... Yeah, of course..." he breathed shyly and Jungkook laughed, "you're so easy~" he smirked and Jimin sighed in annoyance, tears pricking his eyes at how unfair the life of an Omega is.

"You're such an asshole." The poor boy's voice cracked a little as he stood, grabbed his jacket and left his own bedroom, Jungkook sat and fiddled with nothing on the sheets for a moment, staring into space with a tight feeling in his chest. He groaned a little and pulled on his black hair before he stood up and followed Jimin's suit.