4

"I'm so glad you came!" Lalisa called sweetly over the blazing music as Jungkook and Taehyung walked into her large house. Her family was also well known, just not quite as rich or popular as the Parks or Jeons.

Lisa's mother was an Alpha and her father an omega so it was rather clear who wore the pants in their household, which is probably where Lisa got her overconfidence from.

She was a gorgeous girl, but she sure did know it. Her overbearing alpha scent scared away anyone she wanted gone but drew in anyone she decided she wanted near. Jungkook was intrigued by her, he wouldn't lie.

"Of course, Happy Birthday." Jungkook grinned and handed her a small gift, "you got me a present!?" She squealed and Taehyung laughed before clearing his throat and smiling awkwardly at the two, "Imma go get a drink..."

He pat Jungkook's back before going off to search for the girl's kitchen, not planning on getting drunk, just to grab a soda or something.

Lalisa opened the small box to find a necklace inside with a silver butterfly on the end, "thought it looked pretty, it reminded me of you." Jungkook smiled cheesily and the girl grinned so brightly with a warm blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Thank you Jungkook-Ah, can you help me put it on?" She asked and placed the necklace in Jungkook's hands, she turned and held her hair to the side as Jungkook brought the necklace round her neck, "hmm, Lisa?" He then called after clipping it and the girl turned around.

"Yeah?" She answered, not looking up at the boy and instead admiring how well the silver complimented her skin, "So who's older out of us two? Are you my Noona, or me your Oppa?" He smirked a little and she blushed, "Well, if my birthday is today~ and yours is in September...." she trailed off with a sly grin.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and made a small o shape with his mouth, "Ah, Noona then..." he scratched the side of his neck in embarrassment and she giggled, "you're cute Jeon Jungkook, thank you again for the necklace, and for coming. Enjoy the party." She winked before disappearing into the crowd.

Taehyung returned and handed him a can of sprite, "how'd it go?" He asked and Jungkook shrugged, "she's older than me, but she called me cute so... imma give it a go Tae."

~

Jungkook's tongue rammed down the girl's throat as they fought each other hungrily for dominance, she was feisty and Jungkook liked that. The way her hands pulled on his hair and her teeth bit down on his lips.

He didn't like her scent. But he could get over that, she was beautiful, had a perfect body, and she liked him back. What more could you want.

"Jungkook! Lisa's parents are here!" Jaehwa called from downstairs and Jungkook groaned in annoyance at his mother's voice. He pulled Lisa's hips into his own and moaned slightly, chewing on her lip before pulling away, "Hm~ we'll have to continue this another day yeah beautiful?" He smirked and she nodded, catching her breath.

"Bye Jagiya~" She grinned before grabbing her bag and skipping out of Jungkook's room, blowing him a kiss before the bedroom door could close.

Jungkook sighed and flopped back onto his bed, shifting his jeans slightly to help fix his erection. He and Lalisa had been together for a few weeks, after hooking up on the night of her birthday, it was Jungkook's first time having sex and she took him through it.

Having had a few boyfriends before made her more experienced than him so now Jungkook appreciates her for that, she was his first and he's glad he now can't be called a dumb naive alpha by the slutty omega Park Jimin.

His parents didn't like the girl, and they made sure Jungkook knew, but his little 16 year old mind was oblivious, he didn't care about his parents opinions and thought that Lisa was great.