1

"Sir, the Jeons have just given birth to their son. You have been sent an invitation to his party." A small thin lady stood in the doorway of Mr. Park Jaehyun's office; the most successful Beta Businessman. He is the CEO of the largest Omega heat pill distribution company.

His wife, Park Miyoung, was the most wanted Omega in the country, her gorgeous looks and petite body made every alpha want to claim her as their own, but she chose to simply be happy with her beta husband- making the pair quite a wonder to all outsiders.

Just under two years prior to this day Miyoung had given birth to their beautiful son Park Jimin. Who was quickly becoming a worldwide phenomenon being named as the most adorable child to have ever been born.

But he was about to meet his competition.

Jimin's parents weren't picky, however they did have some hope that their son might grow to follow his mother's genomes, becoming the new most wanted Omega in her footsteps. Rather than becoming an average Beta that might not meet the standards of the Jeon's - more than likely to be - alpha son.

Both Jaehyun and Miyoung had grown up good friends with Jeon Hyunsik and had stayed close to him after he got with his wife Jeon Jaehwa, Hyunsik being the most powerful alpha in Korea and Jaehwa being an equally fierce and rather dominating Beta.

This gave their newest son a rather high chance of becoming an alpha- that is what Jimin's parents were hoping for.

Ever since each pair decided they wanted a child they had already begun planning their childrens' future relationship- hoping they would just agree with their parents and get together for the greater good.

Park Jimin and the Jeon's new son would easily become the highest ranking and most beloved couple in all of the country, both with their statuses and their inherited good looks- they would make the perfect couple.

"Tell Mr. Jeon we'll be there with Jimin. What is the boy's name do you know?" The strong beta asked his assistant and she looked back down to check the online invitation she had been sent, "Jeon Jungkook, Sir. And I'll reply right away."

~

Jimin stared down at the newly born child, his eyes widening in curiosity as the baby stared back at him, "this is Jungkook, you will grow up with him Jiminie, I hope you grow to like each other a lot." Jimin's mother cooed to him as he was held in her arms.

Jungkook grinned widely with no teeth and produced a small gurgling noise, Jimin smiled back before looking at his mother, "koo?" He mumbled, still unable to talk properly of course at the mere age of 23 months old.

"Jungkook, baby, but Koo is close enough." The woman booped her child's nose and he pouted softly before turning back to admire the gurgling baby, only a week old.

~

"Eomma~ Koo took my doll~" Jimin, now age 5 whined to his mother with tears pricking his eyes, the woman put down her tea, apologising to Jungkook's mother, before picking Jimin up and walking to his play room.

"Can't you share with Jungkook?" She asked sweetly and he frowned, making a whine in protest, Jungkook cuddled the doll and looked up to Miyoung with his large eyes, "he's younger than you Jiminie, try to be nicer okay sweetheart?" She pleaded with her child and he sniffled slightly.

"My doll!" He cried and snatched the toy from the younger's hands, Jungkook frowned, his lower lip wobbling and tears pooling in his precious doe eyes, "innie~" He whined at the slightly older boy- not knowing anything closer than that to his actual name.

"Jimin darling look how upset you made him, just share the doll." Miyoung smiled and Jimin angrily glared at the younger boy, "I hate you Jeonguk!" Before he threw the doll on the floor and left the room.