8

"Mmm~ fuck... yeah! Ohhh fuck right there~ Ah~" Jimin was currently lying face first into Jungkook's bed as the younger of the two sat behind him. Jungkook's hands working wonders on the omega's back.

He had lost a bet, and so Jimin asked for a massage. Jungkook was red faced and his chest constricted as he tried to ignore Jimin's moans and groans from below him.

"Ah~ Jungkook~" he groaned and Jungkook's teeth clamped down onto his lower lip, eyes closing for a moment as he inhaled deeply through his nose.

"How much longer Hyung?" He asked quickly and Jimin sighed, "hmm~ there's 2 minutes left on the timer." He responded lazily and Jungkook gulped.

"Harder Jungkook, go down a little- Ah fuck yeah right there~ oh Kook-ah... fuck it's so good~" Jungkook listened to his instructions and felt his throat tightening as he bit back the groans threatening to slip from his own lips.

Jimin sounded so dirty like that, and ever since Jungkook turned 17 he had been getting more and more dirty thoughts about anyone really, yes, even Jimin. Whom he claimed to hate. Although not so much since they'd been trying to get along.

Of course he'd relieved some of that sexual tension after getting with Lalisa but since they hadn't been together and Jungkook had been focussing on trying to enjoy his time spent with Jimin... he couldn't help sometimes getting a little sexually frustrated and wanting to take it out on the nearest person to him- which was usually Jimin.

"Ah go lower~" Jimin instructed again and Jungkook looked at where his hands were situated on practically the lowest part of Jimin's back, "lower?" He questioned, realising that any lower would be the omega's ass.

"Yeah Guk~ yeah lower..." he spoke breathily and Jungkook gulped before rubbing his thumbs in circular motions, slowly going further down until he was pushing against the flesh of Jimin's butt cheeks.

Jimin groaned deeply and Jungkook absentmindedly began gripping at the thick flesh with both his hands, a very small and subtle noise made its way out of the younger's throat at Jimin's whine when he pulled his cheeks apart.

"Yah! J-Jungkook, don't do that~" Red crawled up the back of Jimin's neck and the side of his face that Jungkook could see but the younger was in some sort of haze.

He balled each cheek in his hands and just played with Jimin's bouncy ass, "mmm~ you've got a nice ass Hyung..." Jungkook grumbled and Jimin gasped a little, "What y-you've only just noticed?" Jimin grinned slightly before Jungkook spanked him "ah- Jungkook What the-".

"Shhh... Yeah... I only just noticed. Tae mentioned it before- I never believed him." Jungkook licked his lips and gulped, thinking back to when Taehyung was talking about how great Jimin's ass was - yet another thing Taehyung was right about.

Suddenly the timer went off.

The younger's hands immediately retracted and he stood off of the bed, sporting a semi that was clearly visible in his baggy joggers.

He cleared his throat and scratched the side of his neck in embarrassment, "S-Sorry Hyung..." he apologised weakly and Jimin sat up to smirk at him, "I'm not sorry, at least now I know you like my ass~" he purred before winking.

"Hey stop it that's not fair!" Jungkook whined and covered his still growing erection with his hands, "Awh does Jungkookie like me that much, Jungkookie alpha wanna fuck my squishy ass?" Jimin stood up and ran his hands down Jungkook's chest and the younger's breathing got heavier.

He gulped as he looked down at Jimin who looked so delicious to him in that moment, "fuck yeah Hyung~" he breathed and Jimin gasped, freezing for a moment and dropping his seductive look for one of shock.