Reunion & Seperation

Tw: Arguing, cursing, being thrown into the dungeon, I think that's it, let me know if I missed something

None

Patton and Logan were expecting something hellish. A throne made of bone and skull, cushioned by the flesh and muscle of their enemies maybe? Not Rose gold and black, soft, fluffy looking cushions. They were expecting alters, with saucers full of blood and growing blood pools by the alters feet. Not ancient roman/grecian style pillars placed randomly for decoration and painted in varying shades of red and purple. Even dreid blood on the door wouldn;t of surprised them. But they were surprised by the gold and crystal flowers and vines set up neatly around the doorway. They were expecting one, maybe two, ruethless looking people with grins of pure insanity spread across their faces. Crowns of skeletons. Rare gems not usually used for crown jewels. Not the familiar thundercloud shaped necklace, nor the black iron crown with blood red rubies.

Least of all, they were not expecting the kings to be Virgil and Roman.

Virgil was sitting in Romans lap, so there was no need for a second throne (when in actuality, Virgil's chair hadn't arrived from the shadow realm yet). "Dee, Remy, can you go?" Virgil spoke, softly, endearingly, but cold and firm. It made Logan wince and Patton tighten his grip on Logan's hand. Deceit complied, mostly cause Remy had already collapsed from exahustion and was in desperate need of a bed and som decent rest. Deceit carried Remy out of the room. The Lights weren't sure what to say, and the Kings didn't look pleased. Finally, Virgil stood.

He walked down the small platform the thrones were made to rest on, walked over to Logan and Patton (who were frozen in the middle of the room), and hugged them. It shook both Lights out of their trance. It really was their Virgil, not some cheap trick.

"Why did you guys come here?" Virgil asked, his tone barely above a whisper. Roman walked over soon after Virgil let go of Patton and Logan.

"There was a letter, long story short we panicked and were afraid you had been kidnapped." Logan readjusted his glasses.

"Hehe, yeah, maybe we should've signed it. Or had been less cryptid," Roman admitted sheepishly.

"But now, you have to leave," Virgil said seriously.

"What, why?!"

"Is it because Dark Sides aren't fond of Light Sides?"

"No, nothing like that. But it's dangerous to be here too long, so you have to go," Roman said.

"No! We came all this way and we are not leaving without you!"

"Well, you're not leaving with us! We want to be here! Because this palce is for the figments that feel like they're outcasts, freaks! I mean, Nessy and Imani have a chain of cafe's across the Imagination because of the pestillence flavors, and it's a good poison against your enemies, but I'm getting off topic." Roman too a deep breath and tried again. "Look, we chose to come here. We don't nessecarily want to leave. But for your guys safety, please, leave," Roman practically begged. Even as Dark Sides, they care more about their friends safety when it's in immnent danger.

"Why should we? We came all this way just to come and rescue you, when you're acting like you had to rescue yourselves from something!" Patton screeched. Virgil and Logan winced slightly.

"Look, the Dark Scape after a certain amount of times, acts like my room, but amplifies your own 'hidden' and 'unideal' flaw. Hence why we say it's dangerous," Virgil stated reasonably. Logan nodded, but shook his head no.

"We just wanted to talk to you, why does it haveto be a big deal?"

Roman's expression darkened. "Such a big deal? You could fucking loose yourselves!" Roman sighed and angrily stalked back to his throne. "If you truly don't care that much, see what happens when you spend too long in our realm. Guards! Take them to the dungeon," Roman said. Four figment guards arrived, carrying varying weapons and defences. They took the Lights to the Dungeon.

"Roman! You can't seriously think this is a good idea!" Virgil screeched angrily at his boyfriend.

"No, I don't. But if it helps them learn their lesson-"

"Roman this has to stop!"

Meanwhile, as the kings argued, the stubborn Lights were thrown into one of the cells. "A guard will be back later with some food and water," one of the brutish guards said, as the rest walked away. "Hopefully they decide to  let you out, but if not, sorry." The Guard walked away.

It was silent. Patton wanted to sob. Logan wanted to hit something. But they were booth thinking the same thing. What's gonna happen to us now?

I apparently had another burst of imagination at the moment. Look! It's a third chapter already! We've also exited the 'Cursed Light' portion of the sereis. The next multi-parter chapters aren't gonna be for a while and it will be very fun! :3 See you later, Guys, Gals, and Nonbinary Pals! ✌Peace Out!✌