Chapter 13

JUST AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE YOU READ! :)

I was thinking of making a mini trailer for this story! I still don't know who the girl will be in this story but I will leave it up to you! So imagine the most prettiest girl you could think of. I started planning this about two weeks ago and I know what to add in the video. You know so when someone new reads the story they can watch the trailer first to see what's in store for them ;D

I will stop my blabbing and continue on the story! Hope you like this chapter! <3 Comment, Vote and Fan!  It keeps me motivated! <3

Jason's Point Of View

"Yup!" I said,  popping the ''p''.

A huge smile tattooed on her face. Her smile completed everything about her. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"I love you Jason." she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you Madison." I said back as I held her waist tightly.

"Okay! Now. FOCUS" she giggled as she playfully slapped my arm.

Nate's Point Of View

After all the shit that went down at the police station they decided that they are going to put me in jail for i-don't-even-know-how-many-years. I changed into an orange jumper suit and they lead me to my cell. I looked at it in disgust. Not even a fucking bed was in the cell. Only a toilet, a sink and a chair in the corner. I never even thought I would be here in my life but they caught me.

"In you go Taylor!" one of the big guards pushed me in the cell, locking it making sure I didn't escpae.

I sat in the middle of the cold, dark room. Sitting down on the rock hard cement floor, I rested my arms around my knees and my head buried in. This is going to be a long, miserable, time. I hope that Jason could get me out.

*4 Hours Later*

Jason's Point Of View

I slept in my own room alone. Madison sleeping in Nate's room. I glanced at the clock for a quick second. 11:23. pm. Without Nate by my side, I'm not Jason McCann. He helps me through each plan. Leads me and teaches me. He's like my big brother. I missed him. Wait..but what if I can pull a crazy ass stunt to get him out? That thought ran through my mind.

Maybe I can.......

I mean I need him to continue to  be Jason McCann. I need to get him and right I don't feel like giving money to the police to bail Nate out. I don't want to waste my money of those bastards. I looked up at the ceiling and placed my hands under my head. I was thinking Thinking how I could get him out without getting caught. An idea popped into my head. I smirked to myself and nodded. YES!

Madison's Point Of View

I tired sleeping but all I could think about was Jason. I couldn't believe that MY KIDNAPPER is my boyfriend. He's my bad ass boyfriend. I don't appreciate what he does but I have deep feelings for him. He made me feel spacial and he makes me feel like am loved. I love him. I just can't accept what he does.