Chapter 12

Madison's Point Of View

"We need to escape this state. We need to escape this country. We're heading to Canada" he whispered in my ear, which made me shiver.

I froze at his response. Is that even possible? With all the police and the security there's no way we would be getting over the country borders. What about me? What about my family? I pulled back to look into his eyes.

"We can't Jason. It's impossible to get through the borders without getting caught. It's a huge risk." I said.

He looked into my eyes, he carefully moved a piece of my long brown hair to the back of my ear. He cupped my face gently.

"We have to." he said.

His warm touch made my body tingle. My arms hung loosely around his neck. I was scared. Scared of the fact that he's planning to go to another country. I think he's overreacting a little.

"You're overreacting. We don't need to go all the way there. Can't we just go to another state?" I suggested.

His raised his eyesbrows and gave a thought about it. While he was thinking, I studied his face. His eyes made me loose focus. I stared in them for a minute and soon I was l leaning in.

His lips inches from mine. I felt his breath on my lips but then I pulled back and realized that I was distracted.

"Sorry" I said, blushing a little.

He smirked and nodded.

"Just continue what you were about to do." he winked which caused me to bluish even more.

"Jason!" I squealed as I gently shoved his chest. "This is suppose to be serious." I added.

"Please" he said with a pouty face. I smiled and leaned in and pecked his lips.

"There. That's all you get" I giggled.

"Hey no fair!" he said.

"We're suppose to be talking about moving not kissing each other." I pointed out.

"You started it." he said as if he was a five year old.

"I got distracted" I answered back.

"By my sexiness right?" he winked.

I felt my cheeks go red. Oh gosh,

"Riiggght?" he said stretching out the word.

"Sure." I smirked.

"Come on. Just kiss me the way I want to be kissed and we'll get back to the seriousness" he said as his scooted over closer to me. I forgot that we were still on the floor.

"Ow, my butt hurts." I said trying to change the subject. I stood up and sat on the couch.

"Aw baby, want me to massage it for you?" he said as he stood up and sat next to me.

"Shut up." I giggled. All the seriousness went to teasing. Ugh I shouldn't have tried to kiss him.

"Just a kiss and we'll get back to the whole Canada thing." he said convincingly.

He moved closer to me and turned towards me.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine." I giggled.

Jason's Point Of View

"Fine" he giggled. A smile lit up on my face and she immediately turned around to face me.

We both leaned  in and our lips met. Fireworks went off. I loved how her lips felt. I moved my hands to her lower back, slowly trailing down and stopped at her fine ass. Her hands were around my neck, pulling me closer as she pulled my hair gently.

The kiss got more rougher and intense. I bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance. First she refused but after she opened her mouth a little, just enough so my tongue can slip it. As our tongues wrestled together I pulled her closer. Fuck, I was so horny right now.

Our kissing turned into a make-out session but nothing would stop us. I gently pushed her so she was on her back, I got on top of her and swung my leg over so her body was between my legs.

I pulled back a little and started leaving trails of kisses on her neck, soon I was sucking on her soft skin causing her to moan.

"Yeah baby, I know you like it" I whispered.

"J-Jason. Sto-" another moan escaped her lips, not finishing her sentence. Her moans turned me on so much.

"Shh, don't say anything baby" I said.

After successfully leaving  two hickeys on her neck I went back to her lips. This time she was asking me for entrance. I gladly accepted. Opening my mouth her tongue roaming to find mine.

A few minutes later, we both pulled back, out of breath.

I smiled as I wiggled my eyes browns up and down.

"You know, we could have gone farther...." I joked.

"Jason!" she squealed.

"Kidding!" I said as I putted my hands up in defence.

"I know you loved it. You even got a few memories from it" i winked.

I motioned my hand towards her neck. Her eyes widen and she ran to the full length mirror that was beside the front door.

She ran back and sat down, and shoved me on the shoulder.

"You gave me two hickeys!" she feeling her neck.

"I know." I answered casually. "You were moaning for more." I winked.

I saw her cheeks turn into a light pink and she hid buried her face in my chest. I patted her back and held her closer.

"It's okay. You can get more later." I chuckled.

"Shut up." she said into my chest.

I chuckled once more until she lifted her head. She tilted her head to one side, letting her long brown hair fall to one side. Damn she w as so sexy.

"So.. are you boyfriend and girlfriend now?" she asked.

"Will this answer your questions?" I smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her once more.

_____________________________________________________

Let's just take a break from the all the seriousness and let's take a look at Jason and Madison's playful side ;D But the next chapter they will be planning about what could change their lives. :O

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And again, thanks for all the comments, and votes! :D I really appreciate them and it makes my day :3

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next one to YOU!

Comment, Vote and FAN! <3

THANKS FOR READING LUVIES ;D LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF MY READERS <3