Chapter 38

Jason's POV

"I love you." I smiled, looking in her eyes.

It was true. I am so lucky to have a girl like her. Someone who is your best friend. Someone who you can trust and be yourself around them. And especially someone who means the most to you.

Madison, that girl changed me not in a bad way, but in a good way.

She let me open up. She let me be myself. She showed me how to love again. Let my feelings out to her.

I love her so damn much.

: : :

We both were sitting down in front of each other, eating out food and having a good time.

"So you set this up all for me?' She asked as she scooped some pasta on her fork and ate it.

"All just for you babe." I said.

"You're so sweet Jason. Thank you."

"Anything for my girl!' I chuckled

I down on my plate and saw a slice of an apple pie with whipped cream on it. I took my fork and sliced the corner and scooped it up.

"Try this." I said, holding the fork in front of her mouth.

She looked up at and opened her mouth slightly. I released the piece of pie and it dropped in RR mouth.

"Mmm. Apple pie is my favourite." She said, savouring the taste.

"I baked it myself." I laughed, waiting to see her expression.

Her eyes widened.

"You baked this!? Holy crap! Who knew Jason McCann baked!" She giggled.

I laughed and took another bite out of the pie.

"Who taught you?" She asked

I swallowed and my mood seem to die down.

"My mom." I sighed, dropping my fork on my plate.

Madison's POV

Sensitive topic. I shouldn't have asked that but I was then curious at the same time.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." I apologized.

"No it's okay. I should tell you. You're a part of my life and you have the right to know."

I nodded and let him continue.

"I was close to my mom. My dad left me when I was little so my mom was the one who raised me. But then when I was 16, I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Drugs, drinking, parties, you name them.'

He looked down and sighed.

"My grades were dropping and I was starting to skip classes. Soon my mom got a call that was from the school, saying that I was practically failing every class. She was furious with me so she grounded me for a month. Anyways, days before I turned 18 I told my mom I was moving out. I didn't talk with her about it before and it was all sudden. Back then, I didn't care what she said. I moved out of Canada to the USA. My life became dark. Those were the Jason McCann days." He paused for a moment and looked at me.

"I could still remember my mothers face when I told her. She begged for me not to leave but I did. And it hurts me. I honestly miss her so much but I'm scared of going back because I'm scared that she'll never forgive me again."

My eyes soften as I looked in his eyes. I could see sadness in them.

"I'm sorry Jason.' I whispered.

I stood up from my seat and headed over to wear he was sitting.

"Come here." I said, opening my arms out.

He stood up and hugged me tighter then ever.

We just stood there in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a peaceful one.

He rested his chin on the top of my head and sighed.

"I just want to know if she's okay." He said softly.

I thought about what he just said there for a moment and then I had an idea.

"How about we visit your mom this week. To see if she'a okay. I'll come with you so you won't be nervous. What do you say?"

"Okay." He answered back with a bit of a hesitation.

"It's okay if you want to. I understand."

"No,I want to visit her. I'm just nervous." He said.

"She is your mom Jason. I'll be there by your side. Okay?'

I pulled back, holding onto his shoulders.

He faintly smiled.

"Okay." He answered back.

: : :

Jason's POV

"Hey,thanks for everything." I said, smiling.

"No problem. I would love to meet your mother." She held both of my hands and pecked my lips.

"You're so cute babe." I cooed in her ear gently brushing my lips against her ear.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. The tense sound us was surreal. I held her chin, bringing her head up. Our lips met instantly.

I gripped her body tight against mine. Her arms were wrapped around my neck as her hands ran though my hair, pulling on the ends causing me to groan.

I held her closer if it was even possible, making sure there is no space between us.

Our lips, moving in sync. My tongue touched the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance, which she gave. Our tongues fought together like it was a wrestling match.

My hands moved down to her inner thighs, pulling her wrap so her legs were wrapped around my waist.

I walked towards the bedroom door, kicking it open with my foot.

I laid her down in the bed, crawling I top of her.

This is the night where things get magical

--------------------------------------------------

HEY :D this chapter is dedicated to BelieberForever32 :) the dedications didnt work so I decided just to inform y'all here :)

Hope you guys liked this chapter ;) hehe I bet you guys are dying for the next one!!

Please go check out the collab story that hellodollfacce14 and I are doing! It's a Jaitlin story { I still ship them, judge me } and it is called "I Need You". SO YEAH GIVE SOME FEEDBACK :D

Don't forget to vote, comment and FAN!

Oh yeah, comment your snapchats if you have one! I will gladly accept your invite :)

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next one to you!

Bye!