Chapter 42 {Part One}

Jason's POV

"Jason...." I was awoken from Madison's soft voice followed with sobs and whimpers.

"Babe?" I said in a sleepy voice.

I got out of bed and crouched on the floor beside the bed so I can face her. She has her eyes closed and a tear escaped from her right eye, slowly making its way down her cheek.

"Babe. What's wrong?" I asked, putting my face in front of hers so our noses were touching.

"Jason. I...need you...." She mumbled.

More and more tears escaped from her eyes.

"Madison," I raised my voice so she could hear me.

"MADISON!" I said again, this time louder.

"MADISON RAYMOUND!" I started to shake her shoulders.

'Wake up!"

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a relieved expression on her face.

"What's wrong baby? You were crying in your sleep." I asked.

"Bad dream." She answered wiping the tears off her face.

She sat up and hugged me tight as ever. I hugged her back and pulled her closer if it was even possible. Her grip was tighter than usual, and we were both silent.

"Babe?" I asked her.

"Mhm?"

"What were you dreaming about?"

She pulled back and sat cross legged on the bed. Pulling a strand of her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear, she bit her bottom lip and looked down.

"You know you can tell me anything." I placed a hand on her shoulder. She nodded, and looked up at me.

"I had a dream. That I woke up in my old room in my house. I looked to see if you were beside me but you weren't there. Then, my mom came into the room...."

She paused for a second then continued.

"Told me that the police has found me and caught you. She said that you might be sentenced to death." She sighed.

"It's just a bad dream. Don't worry. I'm always by your side." I whispered in her ear.

"I know it's only just a dream. But...what if that day comes? It's horrible to imagine but what if it happens?"

"I promise to protect you. Don't think of the what ifs. Don't scare yourself babe. I'll try so hard for us to be together. Forever."

"I can't imagine my life without you." She whispered, kissing my on the cheek.

"I can't imagine my life without you. What will I do without you" I pecked her lips which made her smile.

"I just don't want to loose you Jason."

"I know and I don't want to loose you either Madison."

I hugged her once more.

We have to be happy together and live life to the fullest. I'm afraid to admit this to her, but maybe one day, I won't be around.

And that thought just kills me and hurts me in the inside.

: : :

Nate's POV

Jason and Madison came into the lobby.I checked the clock and it read 10:14. Wow, they sure slept in late.

Madison smiled and waved at me when she saw me. I saluted her back and stood up from the couch.

"Hey lovebirds! How was the date last night?" I asked winking.

"Amazingly romantic" Jason said, taking a glance at Madison who was blushing.

"I bet. Madison looked absolutely stunning in that dress last night." I said, wanting to see Justin'a reaction.

He scrunched his eyebrows together and frowned at me.

"She's mine." He smirked, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Teasing you McCann." I chuckled.

"You're so sexy when you're jealous." Madison giggled.

"We'll I can't help it." He laughed.

"okay how about he all eat breakfast now. I'm starving," I placed a hand on my stomach.

"Haha yeah same here bro." Madison answered.

'Oh and Jason. I need to talk to you alone afterwards okay?"

"Okay.."

________________________

I know you guys are annoyed by these short ass chapters but I decided to divide this chapter into two parts so please don't be mad at me :3

What do you think Nate and Jason will talk about? O.o

I'm posting part two sometime tomorrow so stay tuned :)

20 days until my birthday holllllaa { June 21}! And I get out of school on the 24 :)

Yeah so comment, vote and FAN

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next chapter to you!!! :D

-Samantha