Chapter 10

Madison's Point Of View

Jason's warm plump lips left mine, he face just inches apart. He looked into my eyes as I did the same. I was speechless. My heart was racing. I never knew he could fall for me. A girl he kidnapped. I studied his face carefully. His face was flawless. His skin was glowly and his features were unbelievable.

"Jason" I whispeared as I looked up and down his face.

"I love you Madison." he said, still looking in my eyes

"I had for the past days. I just kept falling for you deeper and deeper each day. I couldn't hide my feelings. I want you" he said.

I felt my cheeks burn as I looked at him. I played with a strand of my hair with my fingers as I let my other hand fall on my lap. Jason's hand was holding up my face gentally to look at him.

"I love you too Jason. I admit it" I finally said.

A smile grew on his face and his eyes flutter with happiness. His smile is so warm and makes my mood feel happy.

I smiled back at him as my hand layed on his shoulder. He leaned in once more. His perfect lips placed ontop of mine. His hands dropped to my wasit and his grip was tight. I let my hands wrap around his neck, pulling is closer. I felt his body agasint mine. Our lips moved in sync.

This felt amazing. Kissing Jason was one of my favourite things to do now even though this was the second time we did. I felt Jason smirk into the kiss. His tounge asking for entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tounge explore my mouth.

He held me closer, his hands grabbing my ass now. I jumped as he grasped it tight. He smirked and we pulled back from each other.

"You"re not a bad kisser" he winked. He placed his hands on the wheel getting ready to drive.

I giggled and bit my lip as I looked at him.

"You're not bad yourself" I smiled. He winked at me and started to drive.

Nate's Point Of View

"Where is Jason?!" A police officer asked as more ran into the house with guns in their hands and ran through the house, tearing apart everything.

"I TOLD YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!" I yelled. I've been calling him but he hasn't answered and the last time I saw him was the night before yesterday. Madison wasn't at the house too.

The officer put a pair of hand cuffs around my wrists. Fuck! I got arrested for what Jason did. Of course I helped him with bombings and kid nappings but they should be busy finding him and not me!

"You are going coming with us Nate Taylor." The officer spat as he shoved me towards the door.

"Dude! I can walk you know!" I spat angerily, trying to keep my balance.

Heavy footsteps came down from the stairs as they pointed guns at me to make sure I didn't do shit.

"No sign of McCann sir" one officer said to the leader.

"Okay. We'll take Mr.Taylor to the police station"

They all nodded and took me to the car. I sat in the backseat and they slammed the car doors. Driving off to the station, leaving the house emtpy with police investigating inside.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in so long! Busy with school :P

Hope you like this chapter! Comment, Vote and Fan! :D

Thanks for reading!

Ohyeah! Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next one to you! :)

Got my YouTube Life back! Made my first video in 3 months! Check it on my youtube channel ;D (link is on my wattpad profile)