Chapter 22

[Trailer/Promo is in the side-bar]

Madison's Point Of View

 "Do you have any friends or family in Startford?" I asked Jason, slowly stroking his chest with my fingers.

"Well...our friend Alex lives here" Nate said quietly.

Jason didn't respond for quite a while so I looked at him and he looked like he was zoned out and angry at the same time. His jaw tightened and his grip on me was a lot harder. I tilted my head, thinking what would make him act like this. Nate said something about a guy named Alex. Who was he. Maybe him and Jason don't get along? Whatever is was it seemed like it was about this Alex guy.

"No! I hate that douche bag!" he yelled loudly

Oh, now I get it. Justin and Alex must of had a bad relationship together. I tried to calm him down by holding him tightly. I felt him shaking a little bit.

"He's the only one who will let us stay in his house! He knows what he do and we have to hide nothing from him! He's like one of us bro!" Nate exclaimed.

"Still! I hate him!" Jason groaned, as he slouched on the car seat.

"I bet it won't be that bad baby." I said in a calm tone as I scooted closer to him, He looked in my eyes. He had hope in his eyes. His eyes starred into mine for quite a while. I had to admit, it made me melt on the inside.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine. Just don't be surprised if we fight in the next hour in his house." He confirmed

"That's it! Be mature and don't let one person stop you" Nate teased.

"Shut it!" Jason warned, pointing a finger at Nate.

"Haha. Whatever. We're going to be there in a few minutes. Alex doesn't live far from where we are right now.

"Who's Alex?" I asked Jason.

"A shit faced douche" he said.

"No really! Who is he?" I asked one more time, sounding more impatient.

"Tell her Jason. She IS your girlfriend." Nate said.

"Thanks Nate." I answered back.

I looked in the mirror and he nodded in his response, then I looked back at Jason who was willing to tell the whole story of him and Alex.

"Alex and I grew up together as kids. We went to the same school, and we lived in the same house. We're not really related. I mean we are but we're maybe 4th cousins or something. He's the same age as me and when we were teenagers who would tease me how small I was and how I wouldn't get any girls. When I would bring a girl over to the house, he would steal her and make the girls fall for him rather than me. It really pissed me off. I could prove that I was better than him by being a criminal. I wasn't doing this just to prove it to him. I enjoyed doing this. This is what Jason McCann is meant for. This would be my first time seeing him in years. I hate that shit face to bits!"

"Awh Jason! Don't worry. Maybe he's different now. Since you two have spent quite a lot of time a part, maybe both of you will change the way you act around each other but don't you worry because he aint stealing me! I'm all yours!" I winked, kissing his lips.

I felt a smile form on his lips as we kissed. Once we pulled back we were parked in front of a house.

I'm guessing this was Alex's house. It was not a small house. It was actually a big house. It would be crazy if he was the only one living in the house because it looked like it had 4 bedrooms from the outside.

"We've reached hell." Jason groaned.

"Shut up! It won't be that bad! Let's go!" Nate said. He already was out the car walking towards the house.

Jason and I scurried out of the car and followed behind Nate. Jason held my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. I gripped Jason's hand harder, letting know that I'm all his and no one else's.

We were now at the front door. Nate was about the ring the doorbell when Jason interrupted.

"Can I just die now?" He asked sarcastically.

I held back my smile and tried to act normal.

"Shut up! Stop whining!" Nate slapped Jason in the arm.

"Ouch!" Jason said, rubbing the spot where Nate has hit him.

"You deserve it." Nate chuckled.

He finally rang the doorbell. We all waited for Alex to answer the door and as we waited Jason's grip would get tighter and tighter till I swear, I think I lost my blood circulation there for a second.

The door opened and revealed a boy who must be Alex Hunter.

I studied him. He was kinda of tanned,  he was tall, and he had an athletic built body.

I looked at him even more. He had brown hair that was spiked in the front and ontop of that he had a grey beanie on. He was wearing a white muscle shirt, and skinny jeans.

I had to admit. He was really cute and hot.

I must have zoned out too long because I just noticed that Alex was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

__________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ

Hey my lovely fellow readers! <3

I want to do this new thing where I put a video or a picture on the side-bars so it can get you to imagine things better :D Comment below what you think on that!

ALSO! I still don't know who the girl should be in this fan fiction! Please comment on what girl artists/singer/actress/model should play the role of Madison!

Hope you liked his chapter and stay tune for more <3

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicated the next chapter to you! :D

Love you guys! <3