t w o

YuJin's P.O.V

We stood before the looming building in front of us. The bold blue letters JYP standing proud and tall.

We had applied for a 6 month long program in the company, in which a certain amount of people work under a certain group, in songwriting, singing and rapping, performing, dancing, modelling for photoshoots, etc.

It was a new program which they were trying out to really weed out the best of the best, because at the end of the 6 months, there'd be a showcase & JYP himself would handpick those he thought were capable of becoming trainees and debuting under the renowned label JYP.

& the best part is, we'd be getting paid even just for taking part in the program, & everything would be kept private, nothing is being publicised.

It's almost too good to be true.

I take a deep breath, attempting to stop the jittery nerves.

Jimin senses this and laced my hands with his. Honestly, anyone else would've gotten the wrong idea upon seeing the way we treat each other sometimes.

But this kid was my best friend and I appreciate him so much.

& plus I knew deep down, Jimin liked boys.

We both took a moment to calm down before entering the building, asking the receptionist for directions before making our way to where the other people that would be taking part in the program were sitting in rows in front of a huge stage with a single large podium.

Everyone started to suddenly clamour and excited whispers arose, I looked towards the stage to see members of Twice & Stray Kids walking onto stage.

Holy shit they're all so beautiful.

I manage to keep my cool and stay calm but the overexcited Jimin next to me was bubbling with uncontrollable glee.

I slapped his hand to get him to pay attention as they all stood on the stage, followed by the CEO Park Jinyoung himself as we all stood up and bowed.

"Please, sit down." He said with a smile, walking to the podium with the mic.

I looked around, there weren't a lot of people, I'd say 20 at most. Wow, we really were lucky to be picked.

"This is a very selective program, so do expect it to be harsh, you must be prepared to work harder than you ever have & put all your blood sweat and tears into this in order to stand out from the rest." He says.

He continues to talk about the program, rules and regulations, living accommodations, just things we should know in general.

"Ah boys, there you are." He says suddenly, looking at people behind us.

"Ladies & gentlemen, as I'm sure you all know, these are the boys of got7." JYP says. Oh, cool.

Hold up.

Hold the fuck up.

Was it just me or did he say Got7?

As in got7, got7?

I told ya'll this was too good to be true.

Damn, I'm really starting to wish I did some research.

As everyone turns around to bow, I get up slowly, turning around dreadfully.

I watch as they walk in one by one, first Jinyoung, who greets everyone with a smile. Damn, he looks so mature and handsome, like a prince out of a movie.

Then Youngjae, he was radiating sunshine energy like always with his huge smile. Yugyeom and Bambam walked in side by side with a grin, I guess the duo were still annoying Jinyoung every single day.

Then followed Jackson, the familiar cute and cheeky smile on his face as he walked in. Mark walked in behind him and my heart began to ache.

He had matured so much, he looked so healthy & handsome, I had missed that smile of his.

Then came Jaebum.

& my heart dropped.

He was the only one without a smile on his face, his gaze icy, his jet black eyes like daggers, shooting all around the room till they landed on me.

His perfectly styled black hair was swept to the side, giving a clear view of the earrings that dangled from his ear only making him look even more breathtaking.

I thought he was beautiful before but this was something else, it was as though my breath was caught in my throat.

His wide shoulders looked familiar only this time, he was more built which only added to his matured appearance.

The only thing different was his gaze, he had never looked at me like this before.

It was cold & icy but also laced with anger and, hate?

He scoffed before averting his gaze and making his way onto the stage with the rest of his group.

Oh my god.

Oh my god, why am I here?

Please God let the ground swallow me whole right now, I shall be forever indebted to you.

I pinched Jimin causing him to slightly yelp.

"Yah Park Jimin." I whispered, "Did you know about this?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously, "Maybe..."

I glared at him angrily, "Noona, please, this is our last chance to sort out the mess that is our lives. Plus, they probably won't even be our mentors." He begged, holding onto my hands.

"Fine, just shut up he's assigning people." I whisper, praying that I don't have to work with got7 for the next 6 months of my live.

"Park Jimin & Lee YuJin." Mr. Park calls out to which me and Jimin hesitantly stand up. I keep my head low, hoping that they maybe wouldn't see me, but I could already spot their shocked faces.

"You'll be working under got7."

Absolutely fucking brilliant.