This is Going to Be a Learning Curve

' OUR NEWEST PLAYER TO THE FIELD, NOAH FLYNN HAS SCORED A TOUCHDOWN, WINNING THE GAME. '

The crowd erupted into screams as Noah was paraded around the field, stopping in front of our stand and blowing up kisses. Maddie and I were cheering louder than the whole stadium together. Aria, who was only beginning to take an interest in what was going on around her, looked up confused yet her sweet smile still plastered on her face. This was Noah's second game of the tour and according the newspapers they were unbeatable, all thanks to their newest member, Noah Flynn. Noah had done a lot of amazing things in his life, but this, this is the proudest I have ever been.

' Daddy won again mama! ' Maddie shrieked as she grinned down at her dad while wearing her matching jersey.

' He did baby, daddy won. '

' Can we go see him? '

' He's gotta go do some interviews for TV, but we can go and wait for him in the reception room, okay? '

I was walking towards the friends and family room with the girls where the players met everyone after the game, although I would of much preferred to meet Noah somewhere else. The room was always full of the other player's girlfriends. They were clearly all head cheerleaders at their high schools. Each one more tall, blonde and beautiful than the next. It was not doing my self esteem any good. There was also the fact that all of them seemed to know each other well. I stood awkwardly around them with the girls until the players finally piled into the room. I watched as Noah stride in and wrapped his arms around me as he pressed his lips against mine. I could feel the whole room staring at us as we kissed.

' DADDY. ' Maddie looked up from my phone and shouted.

' There's my little girls. Come here. ' Noah got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around them both.

' Could you hear me cheering daddy? '

' I could hear my girls shouting louder than anybody. Now, we're going to go out and get something to eat because mommy and daddy are going out tonight.'

Noah was right, tonight was the launch party for this season of the Rams, where the team gets to mix with everyones friends and family. It was black tie and very exclusive.

Angie, Noah's publicist and personal assistant knocked on the hotel room door about five pm. She didn't look how I expected, she was older, probably late thirties. She wore a white blouse and black tuxedo trousers matched with wedges. She spoke on the on the phone in her thick New York accent as she came through the door.

' Ok, yes perfect and they are in room one hundred and four, ok perfect. Yeah, she's here. See you then. ' Once she had hung up she turned to me.

' This must be the infamous Elle Evans that I have heard so much about. It's lovely to meet you. '

' Hey, it's lovely to meet you too Angie. Sorry I'm so underdressed for the occasion. ' I laughed as I sat on the chair with wet hair in my dressing gown.

' That's no problem sweetie, I have the style team coming. They'll be here in 5. You spoke to the stylist yesterday. '

' Um yeah, I have my dress inside. I didn't realise there was people coming. I was gonna do it myself. '

' Don't be silly sweetheart, this is one of the biggest events of the year. This is how we introduce you to the media, you have to look your best. Now don't worry, I thought this might happen so I had them pick you out a dress yesterday. '

' Mommy, who's this? '

' This is Angie, she helps daddy with work. '

' Hello Angie, I'm Maddie. ' She smiles and puts out her hand like a proper adult instead of a four year old girl.