Beach Day

A/N I thought it was important to make a note for you guys ( and mainly me ) of where the characters are at in the story. I hope this clears up some questions I've been getting asked.

Noah is 23.

Elle & Lee are about to become 21.

Maddison is almost 4.

Aria is almost 3 months old.

It had been a week since the incident with Maddie and even still neither of us were the better of it. I hadn't let either of the girls out of my sight all week and Noah decided not to return to work early. We had spent the week in a total family bubble. Lee had brought Oscar up to see Rachel so we had the house to ourselves. We took the girls out for endless amounts of ice creams and played on the beach. Maddie was slowly becoming a real water baby, she was at her happiest when she was swimming in the pool or the sea.

That's where we were right now, here I was sitting on the beach, taking in some vitamin D while Aria lay on the blanket beside me. I dug my feet deeper into the sand as I listened to her babble to herself, I could listen to it all day. Noah was down in the water, teaching Maddie how to swim with her armbands on. He was sporting the proud dad face again, I couldn't get enough of it. Two girls a little younger than me sat down within ear shot.

' Oh my god, look at him. Look at those abs. '

' I would do him.. is that his daughter though? Major DILF. ' I smiled to myself at the compliments they were paying my husband. I leaned over. ' Sorry girls, I heard he's gay. '

' Aw shit, it's always the hot guys... ' The blonde girl sighed. ' Your baby is adorable. '

' Thanks so much. ' I grinned proudly.

' I hope you don't mind me saying.. you look really young to have a baby. ' This didn't offend me much anymore, although it was annoying. I've had a daughter for almost four years and I was pregnant for nine months before that. I was used to it.

' What if I told you that she is my second baby. '

' Hardly? You would of been still in school when she was born. '

' She was born on the night of my graduation actually. ' I admitted, shocking the two girls, as if it had never happened before. Maddie, with her always impeccable timing ran up and jumped into my lap.

' Mommy, I can swim now ! '

' You can? Well done baby girl! ' Noah ran up closely behind and threw himself on top of me, kissing my face all over.

' Um I thought you said he was gay? ' The brunette girl asked, interrupting us. Noah's total look on confusion made me burst into laughter.

' Elle Flynn.. are you telling people that I'm gay again. ' Noah asking threateningly and started tickling me so hard I couldn't breathe.

' Oh my gosh, Noah Flynn right? You were in class with my sister Emma. You slept with her on the first date and then never called her again. ' The blonde girl had a menacing tone to her voice. I looked to Noah who had busied himself in feeding Aria her bottle. I've come to find that he does that when he's trying to keep his anger at bay, a trick from his counsellor.

' Sorry I think you have the wrong person? ' I glared back at her.

' No, nope it's definitely him. I'll call Emma if you want? '

' What age are you? '

' Almost eighteen. '

' Almost eighteen? No wonder you're so immature. Here's a little advice honey.. ONE, don't let someone know if you think they're too young to have kids, your opinion is irrelevant. TWO, don't talk about someone else's husband right in front of them and THREE, there's no award for trying to be a filthy little home wrecker. Now get the hell away from my family. ' The two girls stood up totally disgusted.

' Sweetie, you're just angry because you know if you hadn't got pregnant, he wouldn't be caught dead with you. ' Clearly this woke the anger in Noah beyond control, he stood up and carefully pushed me out of the way. He took a step forward so he was totally in her face.' I believe my wife politely told you to fuck off. '

' Give me a call if you ever drop the ball and chain. ' She winked, without a second thought I stood up and slapped her straight across the face. She went to slap me back as I grabbed her wrist.

' I think it might enlighten you to know that my uncle is the local sheriff. Now fuck.. off. ' I grinned as the two girls scarped off into the crowd of people. I turned into Noah's arms.

' Elle? '

' Yeah? '

' I know I owe yo an explanation. '

' Noah, you don't owe me an explanation. I know you had a life before me. I don't like to think about it but I accept that you did - '

' The reason I never called that girl back was because it was a couple of days before the kissing booth happened. I found the love of my life Elle, and I never looked back. ' My grip on him tightened. He always knew how to reassure me.

' I'm sorry Elle. '

' Sorry for what? For being a girl magnet? ' I sighed, making him chuckle.

' You know I only have eyes for three girls. '

' Three? '

' Yeah three.. ' He grinned and picked up our two girls. 'One, two and three. ' He kissed us each.

' Come on Romeo, let's get back. Your mom is cooking a Sunday lunch. '

An hour later we were all sitting down in the kitchen for lunch. I sat in-between my dad and Lee, with Aria on my lap. Noah sat across from me. Maddie in between him and his mom. It felt good to sit around the table with my whole family. We spent the meal mostly talking about the kids.

' So Elle.. do you think you'll have another baby. ' June asked bluntly, making me choke on my drink.

' Oh um.. well we haven't really - '

' Not yet mom. ' Noah saved me. ' I would happily spend the rest of my life having babies but right now we're happy with our little girls. '

' I have always wanted to have a little boy. ' I smiled, Noah's eye's met mine almost immediately. They were full of question yet they twinkled with joy. We had never discussed having more kids, but I knew Noah wanted more. ' Not for a while though, I'm not sure I could manage three kids at home all day. ' I smirked.

A little later I got up and went to the kitchen to grab dessert, I heard someone coming following me in but I didn't check who it was until I got a smack across the ass, Noah grabbed me as I turned and crashed his lips onto mine.

' Don't think I didn't notice feisty Elle coming out this afternoon. ' He whispered between kisses. ' You have no idea what I'm going to do to you. ' We continued our heated kiss until Lee walked in.

' Seriously guys, you're like rabbits. ' He laughed as Noah put me down. ' Nowhere is safe from you two. '