Popping Part Two

A/N Hello my lovelies .. my last update for the day. Short and sweet.. but one you've been waiting for. I just wanted to add in that I was listening to this song ( ABOVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6k-EFxqAI ) as I wrote it and I think it fits quite nicely if you want to play it while you're reading . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. X

' THEY'RE BACK ' I yelled. ' THEY'RE HOME WITH THE BALOON COME ON EVERYONE. ' I ran through the bottom floor of the house making my announcement. Noah walked down the stairs while June and Mathew walked out of the kitchen.

' We're here. ' Lee shouted as he walked through the door.

' We know, Elle made sure of that. ' Mathew chuckled.

' OKAY EVERYONE OUT TO THE GARDEN, SOMEONE BRING A CAMERA I WANT TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT FOREVER. ' I grabbed Noah's hand and rushed him outside. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

' You're so cute when you're bossy. '

Lee walked over and handed Noah the balloon. He gave me a reassuring grin as he walked back over to join the ' audience .'

' Okay ... THREE.... TWO...ONE'

POP

I opened my eyes to find pink confetti falling all around me. I leaped into Noah's arms.

' A GIRL, IT'S A GIRL. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE GIRL. ' Noah spun me around, ' I wanted a little girl so much... daddy's little girl. ' He held me so tightly.

' I couldn't be happier Noah. ' I said as everyone gathered around us exchanging hugs.

' Elle ' Noah said, much calmer now. ' I have something I want to give you. ' He pulled out a little box from his pocket.

' Oh my god... '

' Oh for the love of god Noah Flynn that better not be a ring. '

' No.. mother ... not a ring. Yet.. ' He winked at me. Instead what he pulled out of the box was a perfectly formed heart on a chain. He walked behind me and placed it on my neck.' I lifted it to see that it was engraved with the word ' forever . ' The tears which had only begun to dry out, spilled again.

' Oh Noah.... '

' When I said I will love you forever Shelly.. I meant it. '

Forever