The Big News

We had an amazing night after that, we walked back to the bunagalow, ate ice cream and after a bit of convincing from Noah, we went skinny dipping under the moonlight.Our honeymoon was incredible. I wouldn't change of moment of it.

.

Now we were home though, and on the way to collect Maddie. I dialled the hospital.

' Hello, Um I'm just back from my honeymoon and according to a few positive pregnancy tests I'd like to book an appointment for a scan. As soon as possible really. This afternoon is perfect, thank you I'll see you then. ' I hung up and turned back to Noah.

' I have a scan at half three. '

' Are you excited? '

' More nervous, I just want to make sure everything is okay before I get excited. Are you? '

' Couldn't be happier baby. ' He smiled as we pulled into the driveway and beeped the horn. The front door burst open almost instantly and Maddie ran out. I stood and watched in awe as Noah ran towards her and they enveloped each other in a hug.

' Daddy. ' She whispered as she gripped his shoulders and buried herself in the gap between his neck and shoulder.

' My baby girl.' Noah laughed as her cuddled her. I have never seen anything like the love between them. I'm so excited that this could be happening all over again.

' Hello beautiful. ' I sang and walked towards them.

' MAMA MISSED YOU. ' She screeched and jumped into my arms. I buried my head in hers, I missed her smell, her voice and her funny little ways. I'm so lucky. June and my dad walked out next.

' Welcome home Mr and Mrs Flynn. ' My dad said hugging us both.

' Come in and tell us EVERYTHING. ' June announced and we followed her into the house.

' Where is Lee? ' I asked, realising quickly that he wasn't inside.

' Oh he's over at Rachel's again, he can't wait to see you. They've both missed you. '

' I missed them both. '

' And me? ' Maddie asked.

' You more than anyone baby. ' I said and kissed her head.

We sat around for a couple of hours telling them everything about Bora Bora and cuddling Maddie. I looked at the time on my phone, it was three now.

' Time to head home I think. ' I announced getting up from the table. Noah stood up in sync.

' Wow Elle, you're really glowing. The sun must have done you good. ' My dad said which made me smile.

' I think so too dad. '

Noah put Maddie's stuff in the car while I strapped her into her seat and we took off in the direction of the hospital.

.

It was like deja vu being back here again, we were called into the same room and everything, only last time I was here for my first scan, I was with June.

A good-looking doctor walked into the room, clipboard in hand. I knew Noah would be annoyed it was a male doctor but it would take a lot to kill his mood right now.

' Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Flynn. '

' And me. ' Maddie interrupted but not even lifting her head from her colouring book. Her sassy personality was definitely a trait from Lee.

' Hello little lady, whats your name. '

' Maddie Joni Flynn. ' She informed him, which made the room chuckle.

' Okay Rochelle, first things first let's make sure for definite that you are pregnant with an ultrasound. This gel will be a little cold.' This was the moment I had been so nervous for, Noah took my hand squeezed it tight. I closed my eyes and prayed to hear a heartbeat, and all of a sudden, there it was.

' Well the good news is you are indeed pregnant, congratulations. ' Suddenly my whole heart could finally leap out of my chest with the excitement. I was going to be a mom all over again, I am so hoppy. I turned to look at Noah, who had tears of pure joy in his eyes. I just knew this is where we're supposed to be.

' The other news is that you're quite far along, eleven weeks I would say. So not long until you can tell people. '

' I'm not sure we can wait that long. ' Noah laughed and I got dressed and ready to leave the room. The doctor asked us to make an appointment for another scan in a couple of weeks, just to make sure they were okay after me drinking wine while pregnant. The waiting room was packed now, I was so grateful that they fitted us in when they did. We walked out, one of us holding Maddie's hand on either side, and there they were standing in the hallway in front of us.

'Lee, Rachel, What are you doing here? ' I asked.

' What are you doing here? ' Lee returned back. ' Are you pregnant again? '

I looked at Noah before I answered, to make sure I was making the right decision. I beamed back at Lee.

' Yes, yes I am. ' I smiled, joy beaming out of my face like sunbeams.

' So am I...' Rachel smiled back.

' Oh my god. '

a/n Hello there my beauties. I just wanted to let you know that I have set up an instagram for the story where I'll be posting Polls, spoilers and just general conversation. The Username is thekissingbooth2.0_ if it gets enough interest I'll post my fist spoiler.