Chapter 18~😉

WARNING- SEXUAL STUFF DOWN BELOW. IT'S NOT ACTUAL SMUT THOUGH, BUT IT'S STILL SOMETHING.

REMEMBER: THE EXTREMELY NAUGHTY STORIES WERE ORIGINALLY MADE FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Chat Noir held Charisse in his arms for what felt like an eternity. The poor girl was so traumatized by everything that happened that she cried in his arms until she fell asleep. He wondered how much sleep she got in the past day or two. Did she eat? Did she need to use the bathroom? This entire experience had to be nerve wracking for her, and to be honest, he wasn't any better. The last time he dealt with someone close to him being hurt was...well, besides Marinette, his father.

Ladybug, on the other hand, was thinking hard for a way to escape out of the basement. The walls were made of concrete so trying to run into them wasn't going to work; it was only going to cause several broken bones. There wasn't exactly anything heavy enough to throw at the wall. The door wouldn't budge either.

Then her eyes widened as she remembered something. Why am I such an idiot?!

"Chat," she whispered across the room. His blonde head looked up as he continued to cradle his baby sister. "Use your cataclysm to get us out of here."

Chat looked at the walls and nodded. He stood up, carrying a sleeping Charisse and he brought her over to Ladybug, who happily accepted her. Charisse's face scrunched up at the sudden movements, but she relaxed and continued to sleep.

Chat Noir sighed deeply as he stood before the door and called out his special power, "Cataclysm!" He put the palm of his hand against the door and watched as it crumbled and gave them a way out. She handed Charisse over to him and they ran up the stairs as quickly as they could and kicked another door that took them to the lobby. Suddenly Chat tapped Charisse lightly on her back as his ring beeped. She frowned at first but refused to wake up.

"Charisse, come on, you have to wake up for me." Chat said. Charisse rubbed her dark blue tired eyes as she looked at her brother, "I need to take you home so that Mom and Dad know you're safe. But I can't do that if you're sleeping; I need you to be awake."

Charisse just nodded, and Chat placed her on her feet. Ladybug smiled at her, " Had a good nap, sleepyhead?"

Charisse gave a warm exhausted smile. Chat grabbed her hand and the three of them took off. Ladybug used her yoyo and launched it towards a building near the Agreste manor and she went off. Chat extended his staff, and turned around to notice Charisse's scared face. "What's wrong?"

"...heights..." Charisse barely said.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of, okay?" He assured her as he crouched down. Charisse hesitantly climbed on his back and held onto his neck for dear life as he took off. She squealed as she kept her eyes shut and buried her face into his neck. Chat laughed, "You won't be able to see anything like that."

"I don't wanna! I'm scared." She shouted back.

"Well, if you looked at Paris like this, maybe you wouldn't be so scared anymore." Chat mentioned.

Charisse slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes as she looked off to the side and saw Paris from a completely different point of view. She saw how everyone looked like tiny ants walking in and out of buildings, and the different colored cars in traffic. Everything sounded so quiet compared to actually being down there. "Wow..."

"Isn't it amazing?"

She said nothing as she continued to stare in awe. All too soon though, they landed in front of the mansion. Ladybug was waiting for them at the front door. Chat crouched so that Charisse could get off his back. Ladybug knocked on the door, and they waited.