Chapter 6

Marinette laid on her bed, in a small nightgown, reading a romance novel, the moonlight helping her to read. Tikki rested on her tiny bed, sleeping soundly with a half-eaten cookie in her hands—er, nubs. Her parents were sound asleep downstairs. It was currently dark out, and everything seemed peaceful.

Until, of course, a knock came from her trap door above her bed.

Marinette was startled at the sudden noise. She hasn't heard a knock in such a long time, so maybe she was just imagining things. Shaking her head with a confused expression, she continued to read her book. Then the knock came again, which woke Tikki from her sleep. The kwami sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Morning already?" The cutie asked, yawning cutely.

Marinette giggled. "No, Tikki. Go back to sleep. I'll just see what's going on."

Tikki nodded and laid back into her bed. Marinette opened the door and poked her head out, her blue bell eyes meeting illuminous green cat scleras. Marinette almost fell back but kept her balance as she looked at her boyfriend with an unamused expression.

"Chat, what are you doing here? Do you want a repeat of the past month?" Marinette asked with a hint of jokiness.

Said black feline didn't say anything as he casually jumped into the bedroom and Marinette looked on with a raised eyebrow. She closed the door and walked down the ladder, then turned around only to see her boyfriend was directly behind her. His face was serious for the most part, not even a hint of his humor or mischief on his face. It worried Marinette.

"Chat, what's wrong? Is everything ok-mmph!"

Marinette was cut off as Chat's lips pressed against hers aggressively. Her eyes widened in shock, but slowly closed as a wave of pleasure ran through her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her small frame against his own, as his arms wrapped around her waist. Her lips were slightly chapped since she hadn't applied any lip balm in a few hours, but Chat didn't mind.

They backed into the bed and Chat slowly lowered Marinette onto her bed, her head hitting her pillow softly as they passionately continued to kiss. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip, and she parted her lips a bit so that he could get full access. His clawed-gloves ran up and down her body, tracing the outline of her petite frame. It sent shivers down her spine.

Their tongues danced around each other as his hands traced the small of her arched back, causing her thin nightgown to rise up as his hands continued to trace upwards. Her hands were tangled into his hair, feeling the soft blondness on the tip of her fingers. They separated for a moment, but Chat continued to trail kisses against her soft skin, staring with her jawline. Marinette's chest rose up and down as she tried to steady her breathing, but it was hitched as his hands rested against her breast.

Chat found her neck and sucked on it a bit, earning a small moan from Marinette. He bit into her flesh and Marinette hissed. That was going to show. What was he even doing here anyway? That thought was soon disrupted as his claw rubbed her nipple in a slow motion. His other hand cupped her other breast, and Chat continued to nip at her neck, trailing his nose down to his collarbone. There was a beep. Plagg was already getting tired, it seemed.

Marinette's eyes travelled to Tikki's bed, which was currently empty. It appears Tikki has gotten the memo long ago. Chat regained her attention when he was trying to pull her gown off of her, to which she complied, lifting her back a few inches off the bed to help remove the dress, leaving her in her underwear, which was seeping wet.

Chat rubbed her cleavage a bit, earning a small groan from Mari. He placed his mouth over her nipple and licked it gently, then started to suck on it. Marinette's eyes closed as she felt the pleasure overwhelm her. She didn't even realize his other hand had trailed down her stomach, feeling the faint outline of her abs, and then towards the inside of her thighs. His mouth was busy, and so was his hand as it traced the curve of her thigh, his claw barely touching her skin.

Releasing her nipple with a small pop, he made his way back up to her mouth, kissing her softly. At the same time, the transformation was released, and Plagg sped away, off to find Tikki. Adrien was left in Chat's place, his hands finally finding the wetness of her underwear. He ran his hands over her womanhood, and Marinette gasped into his mouth. He hooked his fingers into her underwear and pulled down, leaving his girlfriend's mouth to do so.

He pulled them off and gently placed them on the floor. He lowered his body onto the bed, only a small distance away from Marinette's core. He ran a few fingers across her folds, up and down, up and down. Marinette whined at this, wanting more than just a tease. Adrien grinned as he spread her folds open, finding her clit. Using his thumb, he rubbed her clit very slowly, dragging a long moan out of Mari. He rubbed it a bit faster. Heat rushed through Marinette's body and her moans became louder and breathy. He stopped his motions only to bury his head in between her legs and dipped his tongue into her core. Marinette bucked her hips as he swirled his tongue around her walls.

Her fingers clutched his hair in a tight grip, but they were released as he sat up, unbuckling his pants hurriedly. His somewhat bruised lips found hers once more as he pulled his pants off of him, then his boxers. He rummaged the pants pockets for a condom, then ripped off the packaging carefully and rolled the rubber down his shaft. He settled himself in between her legs, the tip of his length pressed against her entrance. He put the tip in, gaining a moan from Marinette, but he retracted it all too quickly. This went on for seconds, which felt like minutes.

"A-Adrien, please." Marinette pleaded, wanting this probably more than the boy himself. Adrien complied and slowly let his entire member into hers, which drew a long groan from the both of them. Slowly, he backed out again and slammed into her once more. What started slow started to pick up speed, and Marinette's cries only grew louder, almost shouting his name every time with each thrust. He covered her mouth so that she wouldn't be heard, all while moaning her name huskily and as quiet as possible.

"F-Fuck!" Marinette's muffled cries came from under his mouth. She felt her walls tightening as she was reaching her peak, her entire body starting to tremble from underneath the boy. At the same time, as if in sync, the two rode out their orgasms, feeling hot and tired. Adrien withdrew himself from his girlfriend, tying up the condom and throwing it into the trash bin.

After getting dressed and a few moments of silence, Marinette felt her strength return as she sat up shakily, earning the blonde's attention. "What was that all about?" She asked, curiously.

Adrien hesitated for a moment, before he looked at his hands shamefully. "Need of contact, I guess? I don't know. I was just...I guess I felt kind of lonely."

"You still feel lonely, even with your mother and your sister there?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's great that they're here. I'm a lot happier now than I was before, but...I kind of lost touch with my mom, and Charisse is just a little kid. There's not much to talk about with her." Adrien shrugged, "I shouldn't have done that to you just now, any of it. I'm sorry."

Marinette shook her head. "Don't be. Are you sure it wasn't because you were feeling horny, though? Because it seemed like it," she laughed.

Adrien turned beet red and quickly shook his head. "N-no! I just needed to clear my head, that's all. It did purr-fectly, by the way."

Ignoring the pun, Marinette inched closer to Adrien and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Want to talk about it?"

Adrien sighed. "No, no. I'm fine. God, I hope I wasn't acting like some horny jackass boyfriend back there. I should have asked first."

Marinette ran her fingers through his silk-like hair. "It's fine, mon minou. No worries, really."

"You really are too good for me, you know that, right?" Adrien smiled.

Marinette shrugged. "Who's to say you're not too good for me, either?"