Chapter 2

Marinette went to Adrien's house to spend the day with him. She feels like she hasn't seen him in forever, even though they see each other every day. Akuma attacks have seized once again, and Marinette was starting to get used to the no fighting thing. But she was still somewhat on edge, and always does patrols whenever she can to make sure nothing suspicious is going on.

On her way to Adrien's house, a familiar blonde ponytail turned the corner and Marinette grew a bit nervous. Though she had called truce with Chloe and even agreed to turn a new leaf in their relationship, she had a feeling that it was all an act so she could get on Adrien's good side again. Chloe picked her head up from her phone and smiled at Marinette.

"Hey, Marinette. Fancy meeting you here." Chloe said in a not evil way.

"Erm, yeah. I was just on my way to Adrien's." Marinette said, rubbing her arm.

"Oh, that's nice." Awkward silence. "Did you hear his mother returned to Paris? He must be really happy."

"Yeah, I actually met his mom not too long ago. She's really sweet. So is her daughter."

Chloe gasped dramatically. Marinette wanted to roll her eyes, but resisted the urge. "What? Adrien has a sister? Wait, is she a half-sibling?"

"Um...no, actually. It's a really long story, and I should really get goi-"

"You know what? I'll come with you! I haven't gone to Adrien's in such a long time. I haven't seen his mother in forever either! Let's go!"

Marinette held back the groan she had in her throat. "A-are you sure? I'm sure you have other things to do-"

"Nonsense, my schedule is completely empty! I'll walk with you. That's what friends do, right?"

Right. Friends.

"Uh, right." Marinette chuckled nervously. Chloe beamed and walked along side with Marinette who was trying her best not to groan at her misfortune. It's not that she didn't like Chloe. Okay, that's a lie. Even though her and Chloe are trying to be "friends," Marinette still can't stand how mean she is being towards other students. It's like she's nice one second then becomes a complete bitch the next. Isn't that what bi-polar is?

Marinette shook her head of the thought as they reached the gates of Adrien's home. The camera Nathalie operates zoomed in on Marinette's face then the gates opened, allowing the two girls access. Marinette knocked on the large door and waited patiently for it to open. Chloe was on her left, filing her nails like usual.

The door opened to reveal a laughing Adrien in a pink tutu with makeup all over his face, and a black wig.

Chloe and Marinette stared at the equally shocked model for a few moments, before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. Marinette clutched her sides as Adrien glared at his girlfriend as a shade of red grew on his face from embarrassment.

"O-oh my gosh! Adrien, y-you look ridiculous!" Marinette giggled, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Y-yeah, what happened?! Did a fairy barf all over you?!" Chloe laughed.

"S-shut up. It's not that funny." Adrien pouted. Then he did a double take. "Wait, Chloe?! What are you doing here?"

"I ran into Marinette on her way here. I heard you had a sister, and I was so curious that I had to come." Chloe flipped her hair. "Now let us in. It's freezing out here."

"Uh, sure. Come on in." Adrien opened the door wider as the girls entered the mansion. "Let's go to Charisse's room. She's waiting for me."

"Charisse? Is that your sister?" Chloe asked.