Chapter 49: "And you're so real. A real Ass."

Start from the beginning

"Oh Blakesky. Don't compare me with these fools. I have a date later. " Miguel smirks as they all look surprised.

"Really? Who's that lucky guy?" Niall asks and receives a glare from him. The rest just laughs.

"What's his name?" Blake chuckles. -Oh, I get it...-

"Her name is Brooke and she's a hot babe." Miguel proudly says.

"You're so fake buddy." Ryder shakes his head.

"And you're so real. A real Ass." Miguel adds back.

Tyler grins and pats his brother's back. "It's alright Ryder. He's just jealous of you."

"I just hope she's not as broke as her name spells." Niall mumbles quietly infront of me and my partner. Blake let's out a small giggle and they bro fist each other.

"NIALL ADRIAN CRUZ! I heard that!" Miguel yells.

______________________________________

"I'm hungry, for fucks sake!!!" Tyler groans, lying on the couch. Only that he's upturned. His head almost touches the floor and his legs are on the wall.

Ryder sighs. "MIGGY!"

We've been talking about our plan and now this.

"What?!" Miguel groans.

The twins look innocently at him and soundlessly say 'Num-Num' with their lips.

"Miggy?" I look over to Blake, who's smiling already at me.

"We started calling him that, since he doesn't like to be called 'Piggy'. We ended up calling him Miggy." He explains.

"But seriously... Who wants to be called Piggy?" I raise an eyebrow.

Blake and Niall grin again. "Say Piggy." They say in unision.

"Piggy?" I unsurely say.

To my surprise Miguel looks at me. "Yes?"

The two guys beside me let out dorky laughs, as if it was so funny.

Niall wipes his fake tears away. " It seems like he wants to be called that. He even reacts to that word." -They can be such kids sometimes...-

Miguel just rolls his eyes and heads to the kitchen. He returns with 6 packs of ramen cups, spoons and a electric kettle. "Ya'll are so talkactive and speak bullshit when you're hungry. " Despite him saying that, he acts like a big brother and prepares our noodle cups.

Ryder is the first to talk. "Are you fucking kidding me? You are a millionaire and all you feed us is this?"

Miguel shrugs and stuffs himself with noodles. "I didn't do the market and besides, it's still food."

Tyler upsettingly digs his spoon to the cup. "I'm a growing man! I am not going to eat this! My body is a freaking temple!" -Oh wow...-

"Does eating McDonald's and other junkfoods count as healthy food in your list?" Niall mockingly asks and is already stuffing himself.

"W-well, yeah! I mean, Ryder agrees with me. Say something Ryder!" Tyler demands.

Ryder glares at his brother and shakes his head.

"Just shut up and be thankful. Appreciate the fact that you have something. There are some people who would love to trade with you." I look over and spot a serious looking Blake. He's staring at his noodles, then he slowly stuffs himself.

-I never expected him to say things like this... I mean, he's a spoiled rich brat.-

"He's right. Why don't you change your meal plan for once?" Niall smiles.

Miguel doesn't say anything, but I can spot a little smile on his face.

The twins blush and eventually give up. Ryder grabs a cup and sits away from his twin. Tyler stares at it, then eats.

Blake softly nudges me with his elbow
"Eat up, Cupcake. " I nod and start eating as well.

______________________________________

Author: A short Chapter, but I hope it made you laugh anyways. ;)

Thoughts on this squad?

Think you could fit in if you were Amanda?

Please don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next chapter! ♡