Wilford x Reader

A.N. Okay, this will be it for now! I'll have to work on more later! UwU

This was an old request from my Tumblr, so here's what it's about.

Request: If you're not too busy, could you write a Wilford x reader where the reader is shorter than the other egos and they tease them for it and Wilford cheers them up with like, cuddles?

I hope everyone enjoys! <3

Dragging your feet, you continued down the hall. You didn't care where your feet were taking you. You just wanted to be left alone and think. 

What got you so down? The other egos decided to tease you again because of how short you were. 

It's not like you could change your height, so why did they feel the need to talk about it every time you entered the room? If you wanted to be made fun of you would've just spent time with your family. 

Or try to, anyway.

You knew they only meant it as teasing though. They didn't know how it affected you. So it's not like they were doing it on purpose to be mean. You just wish they would knock it off. So it didn't feel like you were being judged for something you can't even control.

Glancing up to see where you were exactly you realized that you were next to the doorway that went into the living room. Maybe you could just lie down and never have to get up again.

Entering the living room you stopped suddenly when you realized that the famous journalist killer, Wilford Warfstache, himself was in the living room. On the couch.

Which is where you wanted to lay down and never have to get up again. Looks like you'll just have to settle for your bed instead.

Turning around to leave you were stopped short (haha, get it? short? okay, sorry) when Wilford noticed you and spoke up.

"What's wrong, cupcake?"

You didn't want to be rude, so you turned back around and answered back.

"I'm fine."

"No, your not. I can tell something is bothering you, pumpkin. So tell Ol' Warfy whats the matter."

Looking down at your feet, you realized the reason you were upset was kind of childish. At least that's what you thought.

"Oh, well, it's just the others."

"What about them, sugar? Are they hurting you? Being mean to you? Tell me and Ol' Warfy will teach them a lesson!"

Looking up suddenly you scrambled to stop Wilford from hurting the others. You didn't want them to get hurt.

"N-No! No, its just they keep making fun of me because I'm short and I really don't like it."

For a few seconds, everything was quiet, which was weird since there's always something going on at iplier mansion. You almost thought that Wilford had left you alone until he spoke up again, which nearly scared the crap out of you.

"Oh, sugar! Would you like to cuddle to feel better?"

"Th-That would actually be nice."

Almost immediately after you agreed to cuddle Wilford picked you up by the waist and set you down on the couch. After being sure you were comfortable, Wilford joined you on the couch and pulled you closer to him. Now, this was relaxing.

Actually, it was so relaxing that you were slowly drifting off. When you were about to fully succumb to sleep you felt Wilford kiss your forehead and tell you he loves you. You tried to respond back but it came out as only incoherent mumbles which Wilford smiled at.

The next day when you went to hang out with the egos you noticed that everyone was being nice to you. Not one ego mentioned how short you were or made a short joke. 

Looks like Wilford had his little talk with them after all.