Christmas Shopping-Frank(Copiplier)

A.N. Okay, yes I know Christmas was a few days ago but I've wanted to write this for a few days.This is also written for @schubby since they wanted one written with Copiplier. Just a warning there are a few curse words in it, but that's it. Hope you enjoy anyway, though!

"MOVE ASIDE, LADY!"

"OUT OF MY WAY, MAN!"

"HEY! I saw that first, bitch!"

You and Frank were currently at the mall. Why, you might ask. Well, Wilford decided it would be fun to mess around with Bim, again. Which resulted in Wilford using his powers to warp all of the gifts in a whole other universe. Those presents are probably currently in another dimension. So now you and Frank were sent by the edge lord himself to go last minute Christmas shopping. And by the looks of it, the whole world decided to wait until the last minute to shop too.

Frank's eyes widened before he glanced over at you. "Geez, these people sure act like they're going to murder someone over a present."

"Yeah, it's usually not this bad though. If you really want to see people try to murder each other you should try shopping on Black Friday."

"So, what's first on the list?"

Looking back down at the list in your hands, you noticed that first on the list was that one sweatshirt that said: "I'm not gay but $20 is $20".

You were guessing that was for Dark from Wilford. He always got Dark the weirdest gifts every year just to piss him off.

"How about we split the list so that we can get the items faster?"

"Alright, are you sure though? These people do not look friendly in the slightest."

"Don't worry about me. If someone tries to shove me out of the way I'll make sure to fuck them up."

Smiling Frank took half of the list and saluted you before walking away to find the items on his half of the list.

After Frank disappeared down an aisle you turned back around and walked off to find whatever was in those presents from before.

Looking down at the list you noticed that one of the items was a ball gag.

'Okay then, I guess that's supposed to go to Kink. At least I hope it is.'

Walking down an aisle you noticed that there was one ball gag left. Walking over to the item you put your hand on it to grab just as someone else out their hand on it.

Looking over you noticed a young woman was apparently after the same thing you were.

"Uh, hey, what's up?"

"Do you mind moving your hand please?"

Taken aback by how rude she was you quickly recovered and narrowed your eyes at her.

"How about you move. I was here first!"

"Like hell you were, I was here first!"

"Lady, I can guarantee that I was here first and I'm pretty sure I need this ball gag more than you will ever need it!"

"Actually I'm pretty sure I need it more!"

Thinking about what to do next you tried to think about the situation you were in. You had to get this ball gag otherwise Kink would get nothing for Christmas and then Dark would surely have your head, and he might just take Frank down with you.

"Either you move your ugly ass hand off of my ball gag, or I shove my foot so far up your ass the dentist will be picking my toes from in between your teeth!"

Dumbfounded she lifted her hand off of the ball gag.

"Good choice lady, now you get to survive for the holidays!"

Turning around and immediately running into a broad chest you stepped back and looked up. It was a young man, probably dating that woman who wanted the ball gag you were guessing.

"Did you just threaten my girlfriend?" Ah, so he was dating that girl. Now he was trying to act tough. At least that's what you thought he was doing, he looked more like he was the kind of guy that lives in their mom's basement even though they're old enough to move out.

"Yeah, actually I did and I'll threaten you if you don't MOVE IT in like two seconds!"

"You think you're funny?"

"I think I'm hilarious."

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you if you don't give my girlfriend what she wanted in the first place!"

Walking over to stand beside him, his girlfriend, the same woman as before, smirked at you.

Glaring at her you then went to look back at the man. "Maybe you shouldn't spoil your girlfriend rotten and then she wouldn't act like such a bitch!"

Both of them looked taken aback but the guy recovered faster than the girl did. And he did NOT look happy.

"I think you're the one whose the bitch!" Pushing his shirt's sleeves up he brought up his fist and stepped toward you.

'Oh, no. You and you're sarcastic mouth, (y/n)! Looks like I'm gonna need a miracle to get out of this one.'

"HEY! LEAVE THAT YOUNG WOMAN ALONE!"

Looking behind the two idiots you noticed that Frank was back and he looked like he went through a battlefield. He had a bra hanging off of his head, in his hands were the presents he was supposed to get, and his face was scowling at the dude that was about to punch you.

Quickly running down the aisle towards you he pushed the guy away from you.

"You should treat others with respect young man!"

The guy pointed at you. "Maybe you should tell her that!"

"You were the one that was about to punch her! Hasn't your mother ever taught you that you shouldn't treat a lady that way?"

The guy soon turned embarrassed and looked away from Frank.

"Now apologize to the young woman and maybe I'll let you go home without any consequences."

Looking back at you the guy mumbled something and while turning away.

"What? Speak up so she can hear you!"

"I'M SORRY, OKAY?"

"Good. Now if you're smart enough then you'll leave right now and never bother us again!"

Nodding the guy turned around and quickly sped off out of the aisle like a dog with its tail between its legs with his girlfriend following closely behind.

Turning towards Frank you smiled up at him which he soon returned.

"Thanks for saving me, Frank!"

"It was my duty, (y/n)."

"To save me?"

"To protect you. Besides if the other egos found out you got beat up they would probably kill me for not protecting you."

"Aw, I didn't know you guys all cared that much for me!"

"Yeah, we do. We should probably get out of here."

"I'm already with you on that one buddy."

Quickly paying for the items you had you both ran out of the mall and got in the car. Driving off you just thought of something.

"Hey, Frank."

"Yeah?"

"I just realized something."

"What?"

"We didn't get all of the presents, so now we have to go back tomorrow."

Frank looked away from you and spaced off before yelling. "FUCK!"