Cider-Glitchiplier

A.N. This is day 12 of Ego Christmas! Hope you enjoy! Also, I would like to say that the picture is not mine it's by someone on Tumblr named eenocs.

Currently, you were in the kitchen making some cider. It was nice to have a soothing drink instead of eggnog or hot chocolate 24/7. Calmly listening to some Christmas songs while making apple cider you were unaware of a person entering the kitchen. Suddenly you felt a presence next to you and heard a voice right in your ear.

"What are you doing?"

Screaming you quickly punched the mystery person in the face and grabbed the closest thing next to you to use as a weapon.

"Ugh, what did you do that for?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Glitch, but maybe you SHOULDN'T SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE!"

"I was just wondering what you were doing. It looked like fun." Looking at you, Glitch pointed at your spoon with a confused expression. "Why are you holding that?"

"It's my weapons of choice to beat morons like you who think it's okay to scare people."

"I said I was sorry. What are you doing anyway?"

"If you must know I'm making apple cider and then I'm gonna relax while drinking said apple cider."

"Oh, can I join? Please? Pretty please?"

Sighing you set the spoon you were holding down on the table and continued where you left off. "I guess. But if you mess anything up then you will learn to regret it! Got it?"

Glitch nodded quickly. He did not want to see you angry. It was almost as bad as pissing Dark off.

"So, what do we do?"

"Well, technically I'm almost done so how about I finish the cider then we relax and watch a Christmas movie, huh?"

Glitch smiled and nodded his head profusely. "Yeah! That sounds awesome!"

Smiling you quickly finished the cider while Glitch was watching with fascination. Pouring a glass for the both of you, you handed Glitch his glass and then walked into the living room with Glitch following closely behind.

Sitting down on the couch Glitch launched himself next to you, almost spilling the cider.

Glaring softly at Glitch you set your cider down on the table.

"Sorry."

Sighing you picked up the remote and quickly turned a Christmas movie on. "It's okay Glitch, I know you didn't mean it."

You and Glitch both laid back on the couch and started to watch the movie in peace.

"I'm really enjoying spending time with you, (y/n)."

"Aww, I am too, Glitch."