Peppermint-Bim Trimmer

A.N. Okay, really quick I would just like to say that we are so close to saving Net Neutrality. I know we can do it! If by any chance we are not able to save it then I just want you all to know that I might not be able to upload for a while. It doesn't mean that I abandoned this book. I hope we save Net Neutrality so that I can keep writing for all of you wonderful people.

That being said, this is day 13 of Ego Christmas. I hope you enjoy it!

Peppermint always tasted amazing. Whether it be candy canes, mints, in hot chocolate, or something else, it was pretty good. Unless you had too much of it and it happened to be everywhere.

Entering the house while looking at your phone you set your coat on the hook next to the door. Finally looking up you were taken aback by everything being stripped. The colors red and white were everywhere.

"Wha-?" Looking around you spotted a famous the one and only show host himself, Bim Trimmer. Running after him you called out to get his attention.

"Bim! Bim, wait for a second!"

Hearing his name Bim turned around and smiled once he saw you. He always thought you were an amazingly lovely person that followed their dreams to the end.

"Yes, (y/n)?"

Catching your breath for a second you looked up at him. "Why are there stripes everywhere?"

"Cause I put them there!"

Confused, you went to say something else. "Why?"

"Because I told you I loved peppermint, remember? So what better way than to make the whole place look like a peppermint!"

"I like peppermint too, Bim. But I wouldn't go this far."

"Why not?"

"It's just overwhelming. Maybe we should just eat some peppermint flavored candy canes instead, hm? Do you want to?"

Bim looked delighted at the idea and immediately agreed. What better way to eat something you love with the person you love.

Walking toward your room with Bim following you grabbed Bim's hand surprising him.

"I love you, ya know that? Sometimes though you're a handful."

Bim blushed a little bit. "I love you too, (y/n)."

Bonus:

Dark walked into his office and looked at all the stripes, his shell beginning to crack.

"WHO THE HELL DECIDED TO DECORATE MY OFFICE?!

"Uh oh."

"Bim, you should probably start running for your life."

"TRIMMER!"

"Yep, I'll see you later!"