Mistletoe-Darkiplier

Okay so this is for @CipherFan14 since they wanted Mistletoe with Dark. This isn't day 12 of Ego Christmas just so you know. I hope you enjoy this anyway!

Dark never liked the holidays. The way everything was decorated and looked like Santa Claus actually puked in a room. The gifts, Wilford always going overboard with everything, snow, the cold, and many more. You understood how it would feel to get annoyed by everything around you sometimes, but you also wanted to get Dark to enjoy the holidays. Which is why you had a plan.

Gently knocking n his office door you heard a soft come in. Opening the door, entering the room and gently closing the door behind you, Dark raise an eyebrow at you. Walking towards Dark you realized Dark was still working.

"Are you still working? Don't you want to take a break?"

"I can't afford to take a break when I'm in charge and I know that's not why you came in here so just get to the point, please."

"Oh, well, I had a surprise for you and I think you're going to like it."

Dark stopped what he was doing to look at you. He was staring at your facial expression to try and read you and figure out what you were hiding. After a few more seconds of staring each other in the face, Dark looked back down and started to continue to work.

"You of all people know that I don't really care for surprises, but for you, I might just make an exception."

Chuckling to yourself you moved to stand next to Dark, to the point to where you were looking over his shoulder at what he was working on.

As soon as you were next to Dark you pulled something small out of your pocket and slowly hung it over Dark's head so that he wouldn't notice right away.

"Okay, then look up for your surprise!"

Dark raising his head and looking up spotted a mistletoe that you were holding.

"This is the surprise?"

"Yeah, don't you like it? I mean, you do get a kiss from yours truly."

Dark slightly chuckled and got up from his chair to stand next to you. Gently placing his hands to caress your cheeks he pulled you toward him until your lips touched. The kiss was slow and a little short, but held a lot of emotions. Pulling apart from each other after a few seconds you two just stared at each other.

"So, still hate the holidays?"