Angel-Darkiplier

A.N. I finished day 6 of Ego Christmas. Hope you enjoy it!

Dark was always a party pooper. He didn't have any fun and every now and again his shell would crack just from something one of the other egos did. You didn't hold it against him. After all, it must be pretty tiring to make sure none of the egos get in trouble or hurt themselves. However, that didn't stop you from trying to get him to relax and have fun every once in a while. Which led to why you two were outside. You were surprised you were able to get him out here in the first place.

"Come on. Let's have a snowball fight or maybe make a snowman. It'll be fun."

Dark raised an eyebrow at you. "I think you of all people should know that I do not have fun. Especially in the freezing cold."

"We should at least do something. I'm sure you'll be surprised and actually have fun. Please?"

Giving him the best puppy eyes you could offer, Dark stared blankly at you before he sighed and quietly agreed.

"Alright, but only for a little bit. I still have work to do darling."

Siling wide and jumping up and down you quickly nodded before thinking.

"How about we make a snowman first."

Dark agreed and helped you make the body for the snowman. Before you knew it time passed by quickly and it was almost dark outside. Dark realized how late it was as well and remembered he still had to go inside and finish some work.

"This was slightly enjoyable, but I'm afraid it's time for us to go inside. I still have a lot of work to do darling."

"Aww, come on. Can we at least do one more thing before going inside? Please?"

Dark sighed out loud this time and you could tell he was starting to get slightly annoyed, but he agreed since he knew you weren't gonna let him inside until he did agree.

"Alright, what did you have in mind?"

"Hmm, how about snow angels?"

"Snow angels? Really?"

"Well, I guess in your case they would be more like snow demons."

"Alright fine. Let's make this quick."

You both lay down in the snow and started to make snow angels. It was funny seeing dark make a snow angel. He looked ridiculous. As soon as you thought it was good enough you slowly got up, Dark soon following suit. Looking back you had to do a double take when looking at Dark's "snow angel".

"Oh my god! It really does look like a demon! How did you do that?"

Dark glanced at you before starting to walk towards the house.

"I suppose it will be yet another mystery."

Bonus:

*GASP* "DEMONS, JIM! DEMONS! RUN!"