Hot Chocolate-Chefiplier

Here's day 2 of Ego Christmas. Hope you enjoy it!

Probably one of your favorite things about winter was being able to wrap yourself in a warm and fuzzy blanket near the fire with some nice warm hot chocolate. Not too hot but not too cold either. It was even more enjoyable to do it with someone else you loved to spend time with.

Right now you were waiting for Chef to bring the hot chocolate so you both could relax and maybe watch some Christmas movies.

'Now if only he'll hurry up.' Flipping through the channels to find something on you heard something come from the kitchen.

"Everything okay in there? You didn't die, did you?"

"No, just trying to finish up the hot chocolate. I'll be in shortly."

"Okay." Looking back at the TV you decided to watch Rudolph. You leaned back against the couch and pulled the blanket around you to cover up some more. Hearing footsteps you turned your head to the doorway to see Chefiplier coming in carefully carrying the hot chocolate.

Walking over Chef handed you one of the cups carefully, which you happily accepted.

"Thanks for making hot chocolate, Chef."

Sitting down next to you and getting in a comfortable position, Chef replied, "It's no problem. Especially for an amazing chef like me."

"Well, I mean, it is your name Chef."

"What did you find on Tv to watch?"

"Rudolph. There are no other Christmas movies on. It's not like that matters, as long as I have someone to enjoy it with."

"Well, I'm glad you decided to spend time with me. Especially since a lot of the others are too messy, loud, annoying, or all three."

"Are you talking about King again? All he did was go into your kitchen when you weren't there."

"Yeah, and proceeded to cover everything in peanut butter! Sometimes I can't stand these people."

"Well, I'm glad I'm not like the others."

"Me too." With that, you two snuggled closer and continued to watch Rudolph until late in the evening.

Bonus:

"Uh, hey, Chef? I think I just saw King go into your kitchen again."

"STAY AWAY FROM MY KITCHEN!"