Stocking/Socks-Googleplier

A.N. This is day 17 of Ego Christmas. I'm uploading this now because I have a lot of homework to do and I don't want to forget to upload this later. Also, this one has a curse word in it so beware. Hope you enjoy!

"What are you doing?"

Jumping from the random voice, you nearly dropped the Christmas stockings you were holding. One of these days you were going to have a heart attack from Google scaring you shitless.

After calming down a little bit you turned towards Google. "Jesus Christ, can you stop sneaking up on me like that? One of these days your gonna give me a heart attack."

Ignoring what you said Google pointed at the stockings you were holding and repeated his question. "What are you doing?"

"Well, if you must know I'm hanging up Christmas stockings with our names on them for Christmas."

"Why?"

"Well, why not?"

"It seems like an incredible waste of time to hang stockings up for the holiday season and then take them back down when it's over."

"Maybe you should stop being a sourpuss and learn to have fun during the holidays."

Google narrowed his eyes and stared at you for a few seconds before stepping closer to you. "Would you like any assistance?"

"That would be lovely, Google. Thank you."

Grabbing some of the stockings out of your hands, Google started to hang them up above the fireplace.

When you both were done, you stepped back and looked at your finished work, Google standing next to you.

"What do you think Google? Does it look nice, or what?"

"It still looks like a waste of time."

Sighing you turned towards Google. "Seriously? Are you ever happy?"

"I will be when I destroy mankind."

Starting to walk out of the room, you were stopped by Google grabbing your arm after he noticed something.

"Why is my name on one of the stockings?"

"Because your part of the family."

Google stared at you for a few seconds until he finally let go of you. "I guess, it wasn't a huge waste of time like I thought."