Snow-Bill the Werewolf

A.N. Here is day 3 of the Ego Christmas event. I almost didn't finish it on time, but I didn't want to let any of you down.

If you're confused Bill is an ego of Mark's from the video WEREWOLVES by Geek & Sundry. He's a lesser known ego. He's a farmer, but there's also a headcanon that he's a nice werewolf. 

Hope you enjoy!

"What are you doing (y/n)?"

Looking up from the giant snowball you were making for your snowman you saw Bill standing a few feet away.

"I'm having fun in the snow. Did you want to join me?"

Bill was a lesser known ego of Mark's. He was from the era where everyone killed witches and hunted werewolves. Speaking of which he was one which is why he was run out of town. Apparently every they all thought all werewolves were bloodthirsty monsters. Bill was always sweet. From his confused expression, you figured it didn't snow a lot from where he was.

"Snow? Is that what all this white stuff is?"

"Yeah, it's fun to play in. You can do anything with it."

"But it's cold."

"Yeah, it is but that's just part of the fun. Want to help me complete the snowman?"

"Snowman? What's that?"

"Here I'll show you." After a lot of explaining and showing Bill how you make a snowman you both finished it. Now it was time to show Bill some other things you can do in the snow.

"Hey Bill, want to have a snowball fight? I'll make sure to go easy on you."

"How do you play?"

"Well, first you pick up some snow, pack it up into a ball and then throw it at someone."

"It doesn't hurt, right? Because I've never done this before."

"Of course it doesn't hurt, it's snow. It's supposed to be fun." While Bill was thinking about it and distracted you bent down to pick up some snow and make a ball. You quickly looked over at him and threw it while he wasn't paying attention. To say Bill was surprised was an understatement. He was taken completely off guard.

"What the-?" Hearing you laugh he looked over at you to see you holding your sides. SLightly glaring at you he picked up some snow and made it into a ball and threw it right at your face.

"Ow, hey what the hell?" Looking at Bill, you playfully glared at him while wiping the snow off your face.

"Oh, it is on!" Bending down t make more snowballs Bill slightly freaked out before bending down and doing the same.

The snowball fight lasted a while before it finally ended. You of course won. Afterward, you and Bill just had fun in the snow making snow angels, sledding, and you both even made an igloo.

"Did you have a fun day Bill?"

"Yeah, I actually did. Especially with you."